inFeedo – Sr. Customer Success Manager
We’re a predictive people analytics company making the voice of 700,000+ employees feel heard and valued with our AI-enabled engagement bot for HR – Amber. We’ve 100+ customers like Samsung, Genpact, GE, and Makemytrip with employees in 60+ countries and a strong presence in the APAC market.
After closing our Series A round of $12Mn with Jungle Ventures and Tiger Global, our goal is to grow 100% YoY to make Amber a friend at work for more than a million employees on this planet. Guided by our 6 core values, we’re a 160-player strong team of young, ambitious, and relentless individuals breaking all rules and helping HR across the world rewrite the rules of employee engagement.
inFeedo is building a new product and we are looking for this new product’s Founding Customer Success Manager! This role requires a full stack + hands-on Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for shaping the customer success function from the ground up. You will be working with a team that’s identifying new ways to disrupt HRTech using technologies like GPT4. Sounds Exciting right?!
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- Onboard and train new customers, providing thorough product demonstrations and addressing any technical questions or concerns.
- Set and maintain the right set of outcomes a customer expects given we are building a new product from scratch – starting right from onboarding
- Analyze customer usage data to identify trends and opportunities for improving our new product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide seamless product support and drive continuous product improvements based on customer feedback.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships through excellent communication, problem-solving, and proactive account management.
- Build a customer success playbook to ensure customer retention after multiple rounds of iterations and experimentation
This role offers exciting opportunities to interact with some senior industry leaders and build long-lasting customer relationships that create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption. Go for the extra mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient, and caring communication.
Who will you work with?
Varun, Aditya, Kaustuv, Nishank Patel, and the rest of the 0 to 1 team.
Is this you?
- Assertive, yet respectful!
- Comfortable with ambiguity and instability that comes while building a new product, can figure things out along the way and manage expectations well
- Hack your way by doing things that don’t scale, find the right opportunity & double down!
- Hands-on/involved across a customer’s lifecycle with attention to detail.
- Hungry to challenge the status quo /prove themselves.
- High on ownership with skin in the game where the buck stops at them.
- Optimistic/resilient/perseverent and not bogged down by failure.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new things quickly.
- Be quick to iterate basis what we learn while implementing our new product
Brownie points if you
- Have worked in HR tech before, preferably an automated helpdesk solution.
- Have dabbled with OpenAI or are interested in AI in general.
- Align with inFeedo’s core values.
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1: Within 7 days of your application – which is wholesome, original & expressive – our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo’s leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile 🙂
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
- Alignment to our core values
At any step, if things don’t work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. 🙂
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or education.