Incredibuild – Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
Incredibuild empowers developers to radically accelerate their work by shortening build times, allowing more iterations and faster product releases. Thousands of customers including world-leading brands trust our platform to streamline and accelerate everything from compilation to release automation, generating great savings of resources and accelerating Time-To-Market for leading brands.
We’ve helped over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Nintendo, Amazon, and many others to develop some of the most successful software in many industries such as gaming, financial services, Embedded software, and more.
In the past three years, Incredibuild has been in hyper-growth, expanding globally with no signs of slowing. We have secured multiple rounds of investments to keep expanding our market share.
This is your opportunity to join a category leader and make a difference.
You will get the chance to join a powerful and global sales team and will be using your skills, expertise, and energy to make a huge impact.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the ambassador of your customer portfolio in Incredibuild and represent the company and the Customer Success team.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate Incredibuild value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among existing customers
- Maintain and build relationships with portfolio customers to retain and grow, working very closely with all teams in the CRO group (tech, sales, solutions and operations).
- Manage a large-scale customer portfolio in the SMB segment globally (EU & US will be the key focus)
- You will be accountable for delivering value to customers as well as closing deals and generating revenue, “crushing” your quota!
- Diligently study your customers’ business and architecture and identify expansion opportunities building a healthy expansion pipeline.
- Manage risk and retention and handle all aspects of customer engagement with other customer-facing team members.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 5 years of technology sales experience
- Deep technology acumen is a requisite (C++, Cloud deployment, Build and DevOps sales background is an experience)
- Experience in land & expand.
- Presenting and promoting Developer centric products or Open-Source products – an advantage
- Can do attitude, highly proactive and innovative, positivity, and hunger for success.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong phone / virtual skills.
- Experience in customer-facing
- Fluent in English is a must (additional languages are an advantage).
- Experience working in a fast-growing B2B setting.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Very proficient working with Salesforce.com
- Attention to details with strong listening capabilities, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A team player, a real collaborator.