iDeals is a fast-growing and highly-rated SaaS company. Our technology is recognized as the most customer-centric in the market and has been used by over 1,000,000 people from 175,000 different companies worldwide.
With a team of over 400 people residing on six different continents, we are a remote-first company that, despite the current economic downturn, achieved a 40% revenue growth in 2022.
Our mission is to build a world where people run high-stake projects and make impactful decisions with less stress, more quality, and shorter hours. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive, highly secure, and robust software products:
Currently, we are looking for a talented and client-focused Customer Success Manager to join our team in Germany. In this role, your main objective will be to take care of clients in the post-sales process, upgrade, renew, and capitalize on client experience. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a strong analytical mind who can quickly understand and communicate complex issues in a simple manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Researching, studying new clients, and identifying their expected value from the product.
- Conducting kick-off (onboarding) training for new clients
- Engaging with clients through their product journey and ensuring appropriate experience to increase adoption and retention
- Renewing and upgrading subscriptions of clients proactively according to customer’s current need
- Supporting clients through email/phone when the client has a question or a concern.
- Conducting exit interviews with churned clients
- Monitoring client’s activity in VDR, identifying potential issues in advance, and addressing them with the client to keep client satisfaction on a high level
- Conducting regular check-ins to probe the client for additional needs and assist with possible issues
- Driving referral program by securing satisfied client reviews and testimonials submitted
- Developing Case study materials for Sales Executives use
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to increase client loyalty
- Being involved in project activities to improve the Customer Success Process or launch a new type of Customer Success.
- Managing Enterprise clients in close cooperation with Business Development and Project Management Office Teams
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bilingual in both English (fluent) and German (native);
- at least 2 years of work experience as a customer success or customer relationship manager in the DACH region;
- Customer-driven personality, empathetic with emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Great relationship-building skills and ability to adjust to a communication style of a client
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Passion for international cooperation and professional development
- Readiness and enthusiasm to take over additional tasks when necessary; responsibility and proactive work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER:
- iDeals Wellness Package: Medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, days off, and paid national holidays
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup.
- Reimbursement of coworking space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals, and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values collaboration and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere – either at home, cafe, co-working space, or in one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, or citizenship.