What is Hubtype
Hubtype is building tools that help companies communicate with their customers on messaging apps like WhatsApp or Telegram. Some of the largest companies in Europe (like EPSON, Levi’s, Volkswagen, or Allianz) use our products to attend to millions of customers every month. Our mission is to create better business-consumer relationships by embracing simple, meaningful, and customer-centric communication.
We are growing fast and we’re in a unique position to become the leaders in the EU conversational apps space thanks to our award-winning, open-source chatbot technology, and exclusive partnerships.
About the role
As a customer success team member at Hubtype, you will use your skillset to build key relationships with your customer base to ensure the product implementation is completed successfully. You’ll be a strategic consultant for our customers and our partners and their clients on their journey into conversational experiences, advising them on high-impact business use cases and providing the professional services required to deliver high-quality, timely, and valuable solutions to their problems and needs. You will focus on activities, such as discovery workshops, scoping, planning, product implementation, mentoring, and training, identifying up-sell opportunities, and ensuring contract renewals.
It will be your responsibility to work proactively with our partner to use outcome-based reporting and KPIs to show a return on investment for our customers. With this in place, you will help grow and build Hubtype’s footprint.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain a relationship with our clients and partners to ensure the success of our tool within their organization and the renewal of customer subscriptions
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Hubtype’s products and services and how they can be used, assist our partners with questions, and suggest the best products and practices for their customer’s need
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience within the company
- Work closely with our customers and partners to create, define and review success criteria
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation, and improvement of all aspects of product/service including but not limited to, product adoption, analysis of customer feedback, identification and mitigation of risks
- Conduct business reviews to ensure successful outcomes are being achieved from Hubtype’s solutions and identify new business opportunities
- Manage complex partner/customer relationships that may extend across multiple products, regions, and teams
- Prepare scope and business cases for more ambiguous or complex projects including cost and resource impacts
- Contribute to solution design, identifying innovative solutions to business requirements, driving standardization and re-usability
- Communicate technical decisions clearly and effectively (why? when? how?), measure its progress and impact, take accountability, and be flexible about changing direction if conditions of the project change.
- Seek to promote the value of our product and up-sell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- History of working in the computer software industry (Cloud – Saas Solutions), endorsed in business processes, analytical skills and project management
- 4+ years in a Customer Success, Sales Engineer, Account Management or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels and to work across the organization
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with large enterprise customers
- Experience managing complex tech projects
- Knowledge of various technologies such as Windows, Unix/Linux OS, Oracle/SQL databases, LDAP directories, etc.
- Fluent English and Spanish speaking
Formal Education or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, telecommunications or industrial engineer or equivalent practical experience
- A role where you’ll have lots of room to shine
- Working with amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences, and knowledge
- 28 days of holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Fully remote policy and very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done
- 10% personal growth time. At Hubtype you’re expected to dedicate 10% of your time to self-improvement in the way you think it’s best for you. Whether it’s through online courses, side projects, or reading books, that’s up to you.
- Attractive Benefits & Perks Plan, centered in Learning&Development
- Workstation budget for making great work happen at home