Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It’s our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however, this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, we should talk. HubSpot’s mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. Our team aims to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for HubSpot customers through building trust and consulting on the HubSpot software. The outcome is increased value, satisfaction, and renewal of the customer.
Our Senior Customer Success Managers possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer realize their value with HubSpot. Senior Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on skill development and a performance-based role progression path.
What will I do?
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, delight, and retention for complex customers who require higher-touch service.
- Build and foster relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders across multiple customer teams
- Engage customers in strategy conversations, to derive maximum value from their investment in HubSpot
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding customer’s usage of new products
- Define what success means for your customers and produce detailed plans outlining a roadmap to achieve success and share in accountability of their success
- Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where needed
- Collaborate with other HubSpot teams, and executive leadership, to ensure adoption and successful customer renewals
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Be accountable for the retention of your customers along with maintaining an accurate forecast for in-month and future-month performance
- Serve as a mentor to new team members
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
Who are you?
- Extensive experience owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship in a quota or retention-carrying role
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Excellent phone, written, and verbal communication skills. Familiar with presenting strategy verbally in person, over the phone, and in email communication.
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem-solving, and issue-resolution skills.
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution.
- Confident, self-motivated, and a true team player
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing methodology
- Demonstrated desire to learn
- Experience with SaaS & marketing automation software is a huge plus!
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration + bonuses
- Work From Home options available. You choose Home, Office, or Flex!
- World Class New Hire Training
- Stock units – so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance of up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance
- Free books program
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Five-year sabbatical – Paid 4-week sabbatical with USD $5k bonus!
- A clear career advancement path, with the potential for global mobility opportunities
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
HubSpot’s culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, and Transparent.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy, all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.