Principal Manager, Customer Success Latam
We are looking for a strategic, results-driven Principal Manager of Customer Success to lead our Latam Customer Success segment. The Customer Success organization’s mission is to serve as the primary advocate for our customers, supporting their adoption and growth of the HubSpot platform.
As the Principal Manager, you will manage 4 Managers as they coach and develop a team of world-class CSMs, approximately 25 individual contributors. In your role, you’ll be responsible for customer retention and growth in a high-performing, results-driven organization. In addition, you will work closely with leadership on regional and global initiatives, and help drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your segment.
This is a challenging role that requires a strong customer gene, problem solving capabilities, the ability to build a high-performing team, and strong analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about helping customers grow, and has the experience to demonstrate it. Job responsibilities include:
- Being accountable for the revenue retention targets and growth of all Latam customers
- Hiring, coaching and developing a group of high-performing managers and their teams
- Analyzing customer and team performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Partnering with leadership on the greater vision and strategy for the CS team
- Proactively identifying areas for innovation and improvement to help drive significant and sustained year-over-year growth
- Acting as an advocate for customers and serve as an escalation point for satisfaction issues
- Growing strong internal relationships across Sales, Support, Services and other departments to drive results
- Owning and managing important global, cross-functional initiatives
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a leader
- Is a natural problem solver
- Is results-oriented
- Is committed to the development of others
- Is autonomous, adapts to change quickly, and is a master at prioritization
- Possesses a deep desire to make customers successful and advocate on their behalf
- Speaks fluent English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
With the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- 7+ years of management experience, experience managing managers is a requirement
- Proven leadership ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate and empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale
- Extensive experience in a client services role
- A demonstrated track record of hitting your goals and aligning a team around key growth metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
- Self-motivated, decisive, and experienced in change management
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- Proven track-record leading initiatives across multiple functions
- Ability to use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions to identify and implement new opportunities to drive customer success
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.