HSO – Customer Success Manager
HSO is a multinational, market-leading ERP and CRM implementation partner, delivering Microsoft-based solutions on the Dynamics 365 (formerly AX and Microsoft CRM) platforms. HSO UK partners those companies who have no footprint in Dynamics 365 (HSO Enterprise Solutions) and those who have had some exposure to AX and now need an upgrade, want to change their partner company or extend the reach of their ERP (Customer Service) HSO has a longstanding (27 years) reputation in ERP solutions. We are used to being trailblazers in technological developments, harnessing new evolutions and applying them pragmatically and practically to the business benefit of our customers. We don’t just want to hire good people – we want them to stay with us. To this end, we look for collegiate, team players who enjoy their work, want to progress and want to be part of our journey. We look for forward-facing individuals keen to contribute. Our projects are delivered to customers and supported and we are proud of always having achieved. We have never had a project failure. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and a member of the prestigious Microsoft Inner Circle. Everyone makes a difference in HSO. It’s about who we are; not what we are.
Purpose of the Role
We’ve grown organically to have over 380 people throughout the UK. We expect to grow significantly in the next five years and want to ensure that customers continue to receive excellent and consistent service across increasingly broad product, delivery, and service offerings.
Our Customer Success Managers are at the heart of this. They are HSO’s eyes and ears ensuring we deliver on what we say we will and we demonstrate ownership if something goes wrong. They are critical to HSO’s understanding of our Customers’ goals, and perceptions and delivering a positive customer experience.
Establish, own, and build a trusted relationship using a variety of ways, for a number of customers across a variety of Service Lines. This will enable:
- Attendance at customer Steerco’s both during initial Projects and when in BAU.
- Sharing insight on customers with relevant people including the Account Managers in a timely way.
- Arranging Quarterly meetings, including key stakeholders to gauge feedback.
- Facilitation, measurement, and insight into Customer Satisfaction (NPS).
- Review the relationship and suggest any actions at both the customer and HSO, to make improvements.
- Take ownership of the relationship handover when moving from Project PD to BAU.
- Oversee project success once in BAU
- Advice and guidance on which Support Service should be provided by HSO Managed Services.
- Thoroughly understand the contractual relationship and what HSO is contracted to (and not) deliver for customers.
- Support Service contracts are created, fulfilled and their quality reviewed.
- Renewals of annual agreements for all services.
- Support ‘Managed Services Sales
- Support the work of the Customer Success Director
- Customer retention.
- Take ownership and manage the speedy resolution of relationship escalations through to the conclusion.
- Be the second point of escalation and support the Service Delivery Managers and Support Leads with the management of ‘Major Incidents’.
- Share, collaborate, manage, and influence relevant people in a timely way to ensure the appropriate allocation of people with the right skills during escalations.
- Advise customers if they are not adhering to their responsibilities.
- Maintain governance following ITIL best practices and recommend new or amendments to internal and external engagement processes.
This is a hybrid role and while mainly based at home, planned UK-wide travel to customers is required. We have offices in Reading, Glasgow, and Manchester where team meetings, events, and training are frequently held.
If you’re an engaging person who listens well, builds trusted relationships quickly, and can influence others, then please contact our Recruitment team. They will want to know how you will coordinate and influence a variety of people with different interests, while also being self-motivated to solve problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, CE, and associated technologies.
- ITIL qualified.
- Demonstrable problem-solving involving complex projects.
- Confident to listen to and talk with a variety of people at different levels within an organization, in both a technical and non-technical way.
- Successfully worked in or lead cross-functional teams.
- Will create materials to deliver information to customers and HSO in the best way possible.
- Demonstrate care for colleagues and customers.
- Curious to ask why things are or are not happening.
- Naturally faces problems and seeks help.
- Can work to tight deadlines even when under pressure.
- Goes the extra mile for people.
- Can influence others using a variety of techniques.
- Sharing appropriate information, in the right way, at the appropriate time, and with relevant people.
- Able to say ‘no’ to someone, in the best way possible.
- Will listen to others without judgment.
Parking and close to Public transport at Office locations
Culture and many more