To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our core values
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
You will be responsible for growing the inventory, the bookings, and the revenue within your assigned market(s). You will do this by onboarding, educating and supporting customers in order to maximize their success on HousingAnywhere.
You will be joining the Sales & Supply department, whose deep understanding of the customer and the market helps shape HousingAnywhere’s growth. You will be part of the Iberia team (Spain/Portugal), becoming a key member for the success of the Portuguese region.
- Onboard and educate landlords on our products and services to maximise and accelerate their success.
- Negotiate with advertisers to maximise both the value we deliver and the value we capture.
- Manage incoming inquiries from advertisers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Grow existing accounts by getting more listings and upselling extra products and services.
- Cold outreach via phone calls to reactivate inactive landlords.
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationships with advertisers in order to deliver maximum value and great customer experience.
- Retain advertisers by keeping them engaged with the platform and making sure their inventory is always up to date.
- Collect and deliver customer feedback with a data-driven approach focused on delivering maximum value to customers.
- Train and develop yourself in order to increase your sales performance and maximise your overall impact on the business.
- You speak English at an above-average level and Portuguese at a native level.
- You are a student or recent graduate.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and proactivity.
- You have good communication skills and you are not afraid to pick up the phone.
- You consider yourself results-driven and eager to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and full-time internship in an international start-up environment for your (first) professional experience. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ people from 46+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand-new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Fun team-building and after-work drinks every Friday.
- Personal equipment including company laptop.
- Complete coverage for commuting.
- Starting: March 2023 or September 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6 months internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team comprises a diverse range of ethnicities, religions, nationalities, sexual orientations, genders, and abilities. Inclusivity is at the forefront of our culture and all individuals are welcome. Our shared vision to aid individuals with housing solutions drives us every day, and we invite others to share in our passion.
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.