About HiMama and Our Mission:
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business and certified B Corporation that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Our goal is to empower early childhood educators with affordable tools that enable them to improve developmental outcomes for the children they work with while educating parents about the importance of their work. If you are excited about being part of a high-growth tech company focused on making a difference in a highly impactful industry, HiMama is the place for you!
We’re looking for a Customer Success (CS) Operations Manager with a can-do attitude who is excited about the prospect of joining a fast-paced environment at one of Toronto’s high-growth startups. At HiMama, we’re on a mission to empower Early Childhood Educators and influence learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We believe in owning positive change, and our new CS Ops Manager will play a key role in supporting the operational backbone of that mission.
Please note: This is a contract role filling a 12-month parental leave.
Revenue Operations at HiMama
RevOps at HiMama is a centralized operations team supporting our entire go-to-market org, from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success. We own the technology, processes, and data that drive efficiencies across the entire customer journey. The team is stacked with technical, hardworking ops folks—you’ll gain exposure to the entire customer lifecycle and support a wide-ranging number of initiatives.
The CS Ops Manager Role
Are you an analytical, technical, and metrics-obsessed CS ops professional? Have you helped scale tech stacks for CS teams, implemented rigorous reporting frameworks, and built processes from scratch? HiMama is looking for amazing people like you to join our RevOps team and act as a key business partners to our Customer Success team!
There are 3 key pieces to this role:
Technology Stack and Program Automation
– Building and managing a foundation of technology and systems that are scalable for the rest of the CS team
– You will be responsible for being part of the team that vets 3rd party technologies (even if you don’t own the day-to-day usage or roll-out)
– Help CS team members to build customer programs and other automation programs that allow our CS function to scale
Process Building and Optimization
– Use detailed analysis to design, develop and refine processes for CSM, Support, and Onboarding
– Manage and optimize internal and customer-facing processes, including Sales <> CS handoffs, customer renewals, onboarding journeys, and more
Alignment via Analytics, Reporting, and Insights
– Weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting & analytics with a focus on gleaning actionable insights to help improve key metrics (retention, time to value, customer health, etc.)
– Work closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Operations to make data-driven decisions aimed at improving both internal, and cross-functional processes and our customers’ experience
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience in a CS Manager, CS Ops, or Sales Ops role.
- You’re more than familiar with the customer lifecycle and funnel and have a deep understanding of key CS metrics, such as retention, churn, and upsell
- You are a strong Salesforce user; bonus for admin certification
- Strong working knowledge of Excel/Google sheets
- You have a technical mindset with an analytical method for solving problems and approaching data
- You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- You are curious, motivated, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
Don’t have all the requirements but are convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you!
• Flexible working arrangements, with the option to work from our vibrant downtown Toronto office or work remotely
• Health benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision
• Paid time off, including vacation, personal days, paid sick days and paid volunteer days
• Opportunities for learning, mentorship, and professional development
• Ongoing team-wide and company-wide virtual social activities and success celebrations
HiMama is committed to inclusiveness, equity, and accessibility. If you require accommodations at any step of the application or interview process, please indicate so under the “Accommodations Question” box on your application. Accommodations may include but are not limited to alternative methods of communication, providing a detailed “what to expect”, or modified testing. Please note this list is not exhaustive and we are more than happy to discuss other accommodations as required. If you have questions about HiMama’s accommodation process, connect with us at [email protected]
Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are central to HiMama’s core values. HiMama aims to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone to thrive while bringing their authentic selves to work. Our mission is to promote an inclusive workspace for all employees through Education, Discussion, and Celebration of our differences. Embracing these differences while coming together with a common purpose is what makes our team extra special. Our focus on inclusion and belonging is activated in the day-to-day culture at HiMama through our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBS) committee, our bi-weekly DIBS discussions, DIBS Slack community, D&I training and education, volunteer days, donation matching, and more.