HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, silly, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, shy, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
Learn more on our amazing Customer Success team here: link
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and positive Customer Success Manager. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You are eager to create value for our customers and expand their business with bob, and have the ability to establish a business relationship with C-levels, and negotiate renewals and upsells. You will be analytical and have great organizational skills. You will have experience in customer success or account management & customer service in a SaaS-based business.
What will you do?
- Implement the onboarding of each of your clients (Mid-market and enterprise)
- Optimize and make sure the client is using bob according to our best-practices
- Make sure customer gets value from bob
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and upsells conversations
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning, and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy
- Conduct QBRs with executives
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- At 2 years SaaS account management or CSM experience
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, and you’re tech-savvy
- An HR or HRM background – advantage
- Experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and ability to manage to onboard and communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable – advantage
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Hybrid working model for bobbers in the NY metro area
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days – 4 additional days within a calendar year – Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Employee referral program – $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays – take the day off and receive a special gift
- Dog-friendly office
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!
***Our employees work hybrid