HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, silly, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, shy, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
Learn more about the amazing CS Department in the following link.
What will you do?
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of CSMs, who are managing a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and expansions
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, QBRs, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Work closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their work and achieve their business goals
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy.
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- At least 5 years SaaS CSM or Account Management experience for B2B organisations
- 4+ years of owning EU book of business with targets on net retention with main KPIs on low churn and expansions: Upsells & cross-sells
- 2+ years of experience managing a CSM and/or an AM team
- Experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A passion to learn the products’ functionality, you’re tech-savvy!
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills and an ability to communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies
- Experience with Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable – advantage
- An HR or HRM background – advantage
- Any other additional language proficiency – a huge advantage
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance – to get your home office set up!
- We love birthdays – take the day off and receive a special gift
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Perkbox membership
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!
***Learn about our hybrid working model***