This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of a customer success team responsible for improving the customers’ business health by, leveraging, and promoting Henry Schein One software solutions and services. The role works with the team to ensure the achievement of key business measurements. This role will enforce operational processes, serve as an escalation point for customer and assist the team with setting priorities. This role will facilitate the team’s ability to improve the customers’ business process/workflows, increasing product utilization, and in general increasing the value of Henry Schein One products and services. This role is a key part of the customer success team in the dental solo and small group customer segments.
What you will do
- Develop and reinforce scalable best practices and stream line processes
- Assist with mentoring and developing new Customer Success Managers
- Meet or exceed goals set forth for customer retention, NPS, and product adoption
- Manage escalations from customers and internal groups to ensure timely and quality resolutions to their issues
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as sales, product management, services, and support
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities to increase team efficiency and quality
- Track teams on-going delivery and quality metrics
- Provide visibility into day-to-day performance and customer satisfaction
- Assist with development of strategy utilizing data from customer success platform
- Develop transparency into the customer experience and account health
- Ensure the customer success team is up-to-date on all changes regarding offerings, processes, and relationships
- Typically 7 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; first-level manager.
- Typically a Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master’s degree or global equivalent a plus.
- Strong management skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate and develop team members for high performance
- Achieved or exceeded retention goals in prior roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Understand and act on financial information that may contribute to business profitability
- Ability to manage successful projects, manage risks, costs, time and project teams
- Lead team to achieve company goals in effective ways
- Strong planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with management
- Good negotiating skills
- Build relationships, understand organizational complexities and manage conflict
- Broad professional and managerial skills with an understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
Nice to have:
- 7+ years of Customer Success or account management experience preferred
- 7+ years of in-office dental practice experience preferred
- Previously managed a large customer base 100+ accounts preferred
- Previous leadership experience
- Customer Success Platform experience (Gainsight, Totango, etc.) preferred
What you get as a Henry Schein One Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people.
- A career in the healthcare technology industry, with the ability to grow and realize your full potential.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits package! Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401K Plan with Company Match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Work Life Assistance Program, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Education Benefits, Worldwide Scholarship Program, Volunteer Opportunities, and more.
About Henry Schein One
Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication, and marketing software. Our company’s products and services work together as one simple solution to provide users with a seamless and integrated experience.
Our company thrives because of our people. We believe in supportive, diverse, and inclusive workforce, inclusive environments, professional development opportunities, and competitive compensation packages. We value innovation, teamwork, and encourage work-life balance.
One of many reasons why Henry Schein One (HS1) leads the industry is because of our products, services and most importantly our people. In 2022 HS1 was awarded one of the top places to work for in Utah. To learn more, click here: 2022 Best Companies To Work For | Henry Schein One
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Unfortunately, Henry Schein One is unable to hire individuals residing in Alaska, North Dakota, Hawaii, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Puerto Rico, or other US Territories at this time.