Customer Success Representative – Job Description
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our high-performing Customer Success team and provide our customers with quality service.
The Customer Success Representative will be responsible for outbound communications at scale to tech and low-touch accounts and/or renewal opportunities under the $50,000 threshold. Primary tasks will include verifying receipt of renewal agreements with the appropriate contact at customer accounts, updating contact information in Salesforce as appropriate, resending renewals by request, reporting unresponsive or negative responses to renewal outreaches accurately, and referring issues to the correct internal contacts at HCSS for follow-up. Additionally, they will be responsible for:
Manage Renewal Processing
- Make outbound communication to customers by phone and email to make contact and determine whether the renewal agreement has been received by the appropriate party. If not, determine who the correct contacts are and update Salesforce to reflect any changes before resending the renewal.
- Generate and send renewal agreements to customers upon request and ensure that they are delivered to the correct contacts with the correct Docusign status.
- When a customer is unresponsive to repeated contact attempts regarding a past-due renewal or responds to renewal outreach in the negative (ie: “I do not wish to renew…”), report and document the status accurately in Gainsight/Salesforce.
Updating Customer Information
- Actively seek to update Account and Contact information by proactively contacting customers and verifying the data in Salesforce.
- When new information is discovered regarding contacts at a customer (no longer with the company, updated titles or contact information, new contact to replace old one, etc) document that information accurately in Salesforce in a timely manner so that it can be used by the rest of the company.
Tech Touch/Low Touch Customer Outreach at Scale
- Send semi-automated outreach emails and surveys to high volumes of customers in the lower revenue bands to the most appropriate contacts based on light research.
- Recognize inbound requests that need to be escalated, and inform the correct internal contact/team at HCSS in a timely manner. Provides sufficient, relevant detail along with the request to make it actionable by the recipient.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid, or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities include a covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with a match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.