The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for the customer relationship and works with enterprise customers by leading, coordinating, and monitoring their programs, as well as handle the account lifecycle from onboarding through delivery for client engagements. The Enterprise Program Manager will have dedicated strategic SaaS accounts which they run. They are also responsible for gathering feedback from customers and working with internal HackerOne teams to improve the customer experience. This role reports to a manager in San Francisco, but can sit anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Mission of the Customer Success Team at HackerOne
The Customer Success team crafts great customer experiences by being our customers’ most trusted advisors for building a successful program on HackerOne.
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Work with HackerOne and client partners to gather and document requirements, then ensure the requirements solve a customer’s pain point or objective(s) through project outcomes and deliverables.
- Serve as liaison between clients and HackerOne technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Build and maintain a network of cross-functional technical resources within HackerOne and across any relative partnerships to allow for higher productivity, increased business, and rapid resolution of problems and partner concerns.
- Contribute to the refinement of the HackerOne Customer Services methodology.
- Provide support by driving the value of HackerOne to both potential and existing HackerOne customers and internal sales teams alike.
- Customer onboarding
- Understand customer’s internal processes & goals, share standard methodologies.
- Provide tips on working with hackers.
- Training on products, set up common workflows/integrations, etc..
- Accounts optimization
- Develop good working relationships with customers.
- Data-driven benchmarking, insights, and recommendations.
- Support program-specific expansion efforts (targeted invites, promotions, etc..)
- Collect product feedback/feature requests, and demo new features.
- Support public launches and related communication efforts.
- Liaison with other touch-points – most frequently triage partners & other teams from H1.
- Be a HackerOne product expert.
- Specialists at running vulnerability disclosure/bug bounty programs.
- Personalized recommendations for various maturity stages based on best practices and data.
- Operationalizing customer feedback
- Provide feedback and insights gained through customer interaction to internal teams.
- Champion product features on behalf of customers, and participate in product discussion.
- Travel as required (post-Covid)
Who You Are
- 4+ years in a client-facing role
- Proven ability to organize and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner
- Technical conversational knowledge in the following areas:
- Capacity, utilization, and performance of SaaS applications
- IT Service Management and Service Delivery (ITIL certification preferred)
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand
- General knowledge of cloud technologies, IT operations, project management operations.
- Experience working with Enterprise organizations and B2B relationships
HackerOne commits to maintaining a strong, inclusive culture built for our employees and our community of hackers. We are driven by our five core values. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we default to disclosure in our communications. Each individual executes with excellence, creating an environment of greater alignment and greater autonomy. We win as a team and respect all people to empower everyone to learn from each other, innovate, and grow.
What We Do
HackerOne empowers the world to build a safer internet by giving organizations access to the largest, global community of highly skilled ethical hackers. Armed with an extensive database of vulnerability trends and industry benchmarks, the hacker community mitigates cyber risk by searching, finding, and safely reporting real-world security weaknesses for organizations across industries and attack surfaces. Customers include The U.S. Department of Defense, Dropbox, General Motors, GitHub, Goldman Sachs, Google, Hyatt, Lufthansa, Microsoft, MINDEF Singapore, Nintendo, PayPal, Slack, Starbucks, Twitter, and Yahoo. HackerOne was ranked fifth on the Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2020.