HackerEarth – Customer Success Manager
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps companies accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills. We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the Fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, etc.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across diﬀerent topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 7M+ developers. HackerEarth helps companies conducting such hackathons to source candidates, engage with talent pools, and crowd-source solutions from a thriving developer community.
Role – Customer Success Manager (Programs)
Location – Bangalore (Hybrid – Twice a week)
A Customer Success Manager at HackerEarth works closely with our customers to help them realize the value of our product. This role will be dedicated to supporting our clients to drive engagement and deliver an end-to-end customer experience that meets business objectives.
This role will see you utilize your in-depth knowledge and experience of HackerEarth products to position yourself as a trusted advisor to customers, uncover their challenges, educate them on our products, and assist them by developing tailored solutions to meet their needs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a customer success experience along with a campaign management background
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work in sync with the sales team to manage a portfolio of 50-plus customers both enterprise and SMB
- Responsible for driving business growth by maximizing value and delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers
- Proactively engage with the customers and establish relationships so our customers keep coming back to us year after year
- End-to-end planning and execution of online hackathons and hiring challenges (referred to as campaigns) for customers.
- Synergize with the internal teams to ensure maximum participation in online events
- To have a close watch on the performance of marketing initiatives set out for the online events and provide timely inputs to optimize the reach and derive better success from events
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer requirements, industry business challenges, and objectives to seamlessly execute events
- Consistent interaction with the clients to keep them abreast about the online event process, promotion plans, responses from the participants, and any other ad-hoc demands related to event execution that may arise from the client’s end.
- Close coordination with the marketing team to collect metrics related to the event and timely preparation of reports and case studies
- The overall experience between 1-3 years with at least 1+ years of Customer Success experience
- Previous experience with Indian markets
- Experience in client interaction
- Experience in a start-up will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build professional relationships with clients
- Proven ability in prioritizing and managing conflicting deadline