Apply now for a career that puts well-being first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make well-being universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Client Success Specialist for our Client Success team in Brasilia!
- Own the client relationship for a portfolio of different types of accounts after the point of sale throughout the client lifecycle, including leading all client meetings, and communications virtually and in person when needed;
- Become a trusted and valued partner to HR contacts, decision-makers, and C-level as you share their mission to improve employee health, engagement, and happiness;
- Renew, expand, and renegotiate contracts on an annual basis;
- Sell new solutions to increase revenue income, platform adoption/usage, and customer satisfaction;
- Understand clients’ objectives and deliver solutions to help them achieve them throughout the onboarding process and beyond by developing client-specific growth strategies;
- Work with a broad range of internal stakeholders (Wellbeing Engagement, Enterprise Marketing, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth, New Ventures, Fitness Partnerships, and others) to develop member growth strategies and deliver on client and company goals;
- Plan initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch and awareness events; partner with the Gympass Wellbeing Engagement team to assist in end-to-end implementation;
- Analyze client data; share findings, and develop tailored communication and awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity;
- Continually analyze and improve new and existing client success processes and procedures;
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management;
- Present formal, quarterly readouts to most senior clients and decision-makers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in a client-facing position managing client relationships;
- Experience selling and upselling in existing clients (SaaS farming is a plus);
- Strong attention to detail and extensive ability to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently;
- Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quickly moving global business environment;
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, work in a team environment, and solve problems creatively and efficiently;
- Ability to operate independently and leverage lane management as needed;
- Ability to monitor data, analyze reports and leverage results;
- Experience in using Salesforce and Tableau is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.