Guesty – Customer Success Operation Lead
Guesty is the industry-leader Property Management Software designed to help property management companies run their business efficiently in the short-term rental industry. We provide end-to-end solutions that help property managers operate their inventory efficiently, improve guest experience, reduce costs, and optimize the revenue generated from short-term stays.
The Customer Success Operations Lead is a highly visible position that plays a critical role in defining, driving, and operationalizing processes within the Customer Success Organization in partnership with Guesty’s Product, Customer Support, Business Intelligence, Legal, Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Strategy teams.
The successful candidate will configure and optimize core applications (Salesforce, DataStudio, MixMax, Jira, Zendesk, and others) and equip Customer Success Managers and leadership with data visibility and insights required to drive successful attainment of revenue retention and growth goals. Additional responsibilities include PMI project participation, improving CSM employee onboarding process, executing upsell enablement methodologies, and owning internal business process resource libraries.
- Developing Customer Success analytics, reporting, and forecasting systems, as well as, tracking core product usage at the module level, revenue fluctuation, and product based churn.
- Owning customer facing feedback processes by way CSAT, NPS, and VOTC submissions.
- Collaborate with the Business Applications team to author Customer Success and Onboarding configuration requirements, test build environments, create business process documentation, train global CSM teams on administrative workflows, and update new hire training materials.
- Provide first-tier support to Customer Success and Onboarding teams for any end-user process questions concerning the department’s core business applications
- Identify opportunities for process automation / optimizations with a focus on scalability
- Onboarding new Customer Success owned applications and managing seamless and efficient integrations into ancillary applications.
- Enable, manage, and track internal projects to ensure data fidelity, customer messaging, and team enablement are fully executed.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting department standards, adhering to budgets, meeting timelines, and delivering on core objectives / goals.
- Liaise between Product, Finance, Sales, Knowledge, and Strategy to ensure new initiatives follow predefined processes and align with existing Customer Success operations workflows
- Minimum 6 years progressive experience within customer success, sales operations, or business applications positions
- Salesforce and DataStudio configuration experience
- Proven experience leading complete lifecycle projects related to revenue growth tracking and upselling methodologies
- Detail oriented with high proficiency in data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key business partners
- Ability to generate buy-in within a matrixed global environment to deliver on per initiative needs / goals.
- Ability to be a strategic thought leader and a trusted advisor to global Customer Success and Onboarding leadership
- Self motivated problem solver with strong listening skills, demonstrated by the ability to ask effective questions to dive deep into root cause issues.
- Experience within a high growth SaaS environment