Gtmhub is seeking a Customer Success Manager. This position will report to the CSM team lead – Aleksandrina Valcheva.
This is a remote position – you can join our team from anywhere in Europe with a reliable internet connection.
At Gtmhub, we believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That’s why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We’ve raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures, and our global team is growing fast.
Our Customer Success is unique as our platform host customer strategies (Objectives and Key Results – OKRs) requiring a highly consultative approach among our Customer Success Managers in addition to SaaS responsibilities (This means high touch and low volume of accounts). This presents both challenges and opportunities working with the C-Suite at brands such as Adobe, Red Hat, NIKE, Experian, Lumen, Mazda, & CNN. Our ideal candidate has proven experience with the art and science of Customer Success/Account Management while wielding a consultative approach and is ready for a new challenge at scaling an organization with a company that grew 3x in 2020.
As Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Become an expert on Gtmhub’s platform to educate customers on the use and benefits of our strategy execution software. This entails becoming knowledgeable on OKRs – must-read Measure What Matters!
- Surgically manage and lead onboarding of Gtmhub. This will include executive to individual contributor level Gtmhub training, strategic & tactical execution, risk mitigation, and highly effective project management.
- Ability to effectively manage external and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, and support on commitments made to customers. Effective cross-functional, collaboration is required to be successful in this role.
- Use your expert Gtmhub product knowledge to constantly define value for our customers. This involves a level of creativity and working directly with our Technical Success engineers to innovate unique solutions for outstanding customer success.
- Use your creativity & consultative approach to build credibility, relationships, and influence stakeholders. Be able to genuinely build champions that result in trusted relationships.
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) that communicate the business value of Gtmhub, promote renewal/expansion, and results in synergies with our best customers.
- Co-create and execute ‘Success Plans’ that roadmap the customer’s value with Gtmhub and are reviewed quarterly during QBRs.
- Drive excellent customer health (MAU, WAU, NPS, references, case studies, onboarding time).
- Energized by technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams.
- Represent the voice of the customer effectively communicating their needs to Product & Engineering.
What We’re Looking For
To be successful in this role at Gtmhub, you’ll need to have:
- An insatiable desire to learn and approach new challenges with a growth mindset.
- Have an intellectual curiosity and are very passionate about the work you do.
- Customer Success/Account Management experience at a SaaS company is highly preferred.
- Consulting/advising experience is also highly preferred.
- Enjoys deploying successful tactics for user engagement, account planning, content creation, and connecting business value to technology.
- Knowledgeable or eager to learn the SaaS marketplace and applies that knowledge to Customer Success/Account Management.
- Understands the daily requirements of a fast-paced start-up scaling rapidly and takes pride in being able to level up to meet growing pain challenges.
- Enjoys consulting/advising to solve complex customer problems creatively and can relay those solutions through excellent communication.
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Intercom, and OKRs are pluses!
Compensation and Benefits
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (varies by location)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
About the interview process
Transparency is one of our core values. Here’s what you can expect during the interview process:
– Initial intro conversation with our internal talent acquisition team (20 mins)
– A short cognitive and personality assessment (30 mins)
– A 30 minutes behavioral based interview with the hiring manager
– A 45-minute interview with the team lead
– A 45-minute group interview
– Reference check
– An offer to join the team at Gtmhub
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to see your application.
Gtmhub is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe.
Gtmhub works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and the international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.