About GOWAGO AG
Gowago is the new standard for leasing in Switzerland. By challenging the current ways of getting a car, we are focussing on reshuffling the Swiss automotive retail industry. We believe in providing our customers with a transparent, smooth, hassle-free and intuitive experience. Our focus on technology allows for the calculation of exact prices and residual values for each listed car and eradicates the opacity associated with leasing, ensuring honesty and integrity.
We are a team of 35 talented and driven professionals from different backgrounds and nationalities, striving to revolutionize our sector. Our office in Zürich is not only a space for creativity, innovation, and improving our customers’ experiences, but also for personal growth, nurturing relationships, and insightful interactions. Come join us!
We are looking for a passionate and talented B2B Sales intern to help us deliver the best sales experience.
As Customer Success Intern, the customer experience and satisfaction should be your main concern. We want to offer the simplest, transparent and most efficient way to own a car. As a customer Success Intern, you will have redundant and recurring interaction with customers, giving you the opportunity to master all the topics and consequently be able to provide a top quality service.
At Gowago you will be able to learn and sharpen your communication, negotiation, and diplomatic skills, during workshop and training sessions.
We also count on you to voice ideas to improve processes and help your team become more efficient.
- Provide support to gowago customers
- Tend to our customers via phone and email
- Participate in daily kickoffs, team events and workshop
- Gather and report on customer interactions to improve customer satisfaction
- Process insurance & warranty claims with our partners
- Organize appointments for customers at partner garages
- Participate in customer retention activities and promote the value of the gowago services
- Provide customers feedback to other departments to improve solutions and processes
- A problem solving mindset
- Empathy to understand customers and their situations
- Have an open minded, and be transparent
- Have a communicative personality
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Mothertongue German (ideally Swiss German)
- Fluent in English
- You are a strong team player and love dynamic environments
- Customer support or customer service experience
- Experience working with a CRM, Google Chrome, diverse softwares.
What we offer
- Contribute and help shape the Customer Success team
- A space to develop your skills and opportunities to start your career
- The opportunity to participate in the future of a quickly growing startup
- Participate in changing mobility sector, with technology, innovations in a customer oriented company
- Flexible working – split between the office and remote work
- Appreciation of your work and the impact you have on the company
- A team full of young and motivated people who put teamwork and support at the core of the company culture.
Gowago believes in rewarding success and working with outstanding people. We are seeking individuals that can make a difference. At gowago you will find a long-term career opportunity in a fast-growing startup.