Meet Gorgias, the customer service platform that’s designed for ecommerce merchants, and built to provide an amazing experience to shoppers. Our product empowers merchants to manage all their customer service in one place support over email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SMS in one feed to help our merchants provide exceptional customer experiences at scale on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Everything we do is for our customers, and we’re currently serving over 10,000+ e-commerce merchants, including Steve Madden (linked case study), Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated. They love us for our innovative product, our focus on their ecommerce needs, and, of course, our lightning-fast customer service response times. We raised a total of including x this year our $25 million Series B round in December 2020 and our $30 million Series C round this year. In between, share growth we more than doubled in size in every meaningful way: annual recurring revenue, the size of our customer base, and the size of our Gorgias team, for starters. We’re still growing fast and looking for new teammates who want to grow with us.
About the CSM Team
Our CSM team is a part of the larger Success team in Gorgias. It currently consists of 15 CSMs, 2 Leads, and our Team Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will set the tone for our customers’ relationship with Gorgias. You’ll manage the full customer lifecycle, from onboarding to renewals, and in addition to 1:1 engagements, you’ll be actively involved in running many experiments and building processes.
The role requires a 2 days/week presence in the Paris office.
What you’ll do
- Actively participate in building out our new Customer Success program: everything from defining the strategy to creating playbooks by journey stages
- Help companies launch quickly and effectively on Gorgias by providing high-quality guidance
- Reduce churn and drive expansion throughout the customer journey through onboarding, ongoing adoption, and renewals
- Uncover customer objectives and help them achieve their goals by becoming their trusted advisor
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS, and/or Customer Success. E-commerce experience is a plus
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, follow-up skills, and attention to detail
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated, move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a passion for and excel at building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Passion for learning! You want to grow and improve every day
Perks & Benefits
- 🏖️ 5-week vacation plus 2 weeks RTT (We follow each country’s appropriate PTO Laws)
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave (16 weeks)
- 💻 MacBook Pro
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches (we use Swile)
- 🏥 We provide private health insurance (we use Alan)
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to €700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to €2000 of learning material per year (includes books, courses, and training sessions that are easily identified and linked with your job scope. This also covers individual coaching!)
- 🥰 Every quarter, we organize an online company-wide summit to discuss where we’re going and strengthen social bonds. Once per year we organize offsite team retreats and company retreats! (Here is the photo album from our last company retreat in Mexico in 2022, when we were a total of 200 people!)
Join our team for the opportunity to:
👩🏼💻Work with smart, passionate people every day
💪 Get extreme ownership over your work and results
🧠 Be treated like the expert you are
Why join us?
🚀 We’re among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We’ve built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you’ll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation and good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
🎥 Here is an interview with one of our team member’s experiences from our most recent company retreat to Cancun!
More cool things to know about Gorgias… 😁
- Raised our Series C for $30M in 2022: TechCrunch Article ⬅️
- We went from 0 to 10,000+ merchants using our platform since 2016
- We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor & 4.7 Comparably culture score
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Other positions: gorgias.com/about-us/jobs
- Discover the Gorgias Platform: HERE
- Learn about our Compensation Policy: HERE
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Gorgias is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals and will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if a reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]