Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#14), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
Gong is looking for a CS Operations Analyst to own all territory planning, processes, and execution for our Corporate Customer Success team. This person will report to our Director of CS Operations and work collaboratively with the CS and Sales Operations teams. The CS Operations team is responsible for strategic programs and projects, internal processes and automation, data analysis and metrics reporting, and business systems for the Success (Post-Sales) organization.
- Own all territory planning and execution for our Corporate Customer Success team, which includes our Commercial and Mid-Market teams
- Assign account team members to new customers upon closed/won
- Build books of business for new CSM hires on a monthly basis
- Manage book rebalancing efforts within the Customer Success teams, and project manage the account transitions process to ensure they are correctly executed
- Manage the bi-annual process to transition accounts between segments, based on pre-defined criteria such as growth potential and spend
- Track CSM capacity against book size targets and proactively share updates with CS Leaders and Operations on an ongoing basis; run ad-hoc data analyses as needed
- Collaborate closely with CS Operations team members and cross-functional partners within the Sales and GTM Operations teams who are also involved in capacity planning and territory management processes
- 3+ years experience in a Sales or Success Operations role at a high-growth SaaS company, with demonstrable experience in territory planning for external-facing roles (AEs, CSMs)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including leadership and cross-functional teams
- Data-driven and analyticalProficient in Excel
- Experience using Salesforce (ex: building reports)
Perks & benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.