We’re the world’s leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified a “Great Place to Work” in 2022!
- Take care of our car owners renting on the platform across Europe to help them boost their performance, increase their engagement and loyalty, and minimize churn.
- You’re part of the Supply team and will report to Anne, Manager of the Owner Success Management Service. You will work closely with the Customers and Connect operations teams.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard our new owners from the point of initial phone appointment to following up once you transferred owners to our Getaround Connect installation partners to ensure owner activation on the platform goes as smoothly as possible
- Handle a portfolio of owners, giving them dedicated attention with regular phone calls to advise on their performance & build a trusted relationship with them
- Understand the root cause of owner disengagement and build the proper argument to succeed in retaining them during the offboarding calls
- During the strategic time to develop our car supply available on the platform, make upsell calls to convince potential new owners to clear their doubts about carsharing
- Over time, become an expert in understanding owner’s experience on the platform which will lead you to become their advocate internally and propose new ways to improve the owner’s onboarding and retention
- You’ll get to pick up inbound calls as well to guide the owners.
- There is no routine, and you’ll constantly be faced with many exciting challenges! You’ll get to analyze a lot of different situations and have the possibility to make a huge impact on each and every Getaround owner
What you’ll bring:
- You have at least 1 successful experience in a customer-facing position (customer success, customer support, etc.)
- We are looking for two different profiles: you either speak French and English (German would be a plus), or French and Spanish (English would be a plus)
- Since your workday will include a lot of phone calls, you love spending time talking to people and motivating others to success
- You know how to keep calm and be persuasive on the phone to make sure people feel taken care of
- You are well organized, able to easily juggle multiple tasks, and react quickly to the problem at hand
- You have high attention to detail and are always excited to investigate complex situations
- You are proactive, able to voice owners’ concerns across multiple teams, and always ready to suggest improvements internally
- Would be a plus
- You are passionate about the mobility sector
- Experience in customer success or customer support within a startup or B2C sector
Why join us:
- 🌎 Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco and an office in Oslo. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- 🌱 The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 5 self-owned cars.
- 🧠 A place to learn and grow with weekly 1 on 1 meeting with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- 💰 Competitive salary based on your level of experience
- 🌐 An international team and company: our product is Live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium, and Austria.
- 🏡 A remote-friendly policy: This position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- 📝 A monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- 🤝 Getaround is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion of all our Getarounders
- 🗓 A €200 annual credit and unlimited 20% vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- 💫 Health insurance
- 🍽 A Swile lunch card
- 💻 Apple equipment
Come join us!