To deliver value-driven outcomes to the highest tier of customers in Pointillist. You will need to accomplish this by taking a highly strategic and proactive approach to building lifetime senior-level customer relationships. You need to have a deep understanding of the customer’s business goals and pain points to make recommendations on how our products and services will help the customer adopt, realize value, and accomplish their overall business goals.
To be a strategic advocate and champion throughout the customer’s journey with
Pointillist & Genesys. Recommend, orchestrate, and ensure the adoption of the right Journey & Experience Orchestration strategies, products, and services to help customers rapidly solve their problems and realize their business outcomes.
Build relationships with senior customer executives and orchestrate account strategy through cross-functional team alignment to ensure excellence in customer onboarding, retention, growth, and advocacy. Share best practices with the global customer success community. Develop a strong relationship with cross-functional colleagues.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of customers serving as their primary business point of contact to help drive and evangelize the adoption, retention, and customer satisfaction of the use of Pointillist, a leading Customer Journey & Orchestration Platform.
- Build effective relationships with C-Level executives to understand customers’ business pain points.
- Be able to prescribe the relevant products and services that will solve the pain points and move the needle on their value drivers and KPIs
- Bring deep vertical knowledge and recommendations on the adoption of use cases and services to achieve the key customer business outcomes
- Create Customer Success plans that drive overall adoption and value realization
- Act as an escalation point to work with the cross-functional colleagues to resolve issues quickly so as not to distract from strategic conversations with the customer
- Drive participation in Executive round tables, peer reviews, advocacy programs, and other Genesys events
- Establish a regular cadence of Executive Business Reviews (or QBRs) to track value realization and progress towards their stated business objectives
- Prepare and deliver account reviews to define and align account renewal and growth strategies
- Identify new sales opportunities (up-sell or cross-sell)
- Mentor and coach Customer Success Managers and/or Sr. Customer Success Managers
- Drive cross-functional account team to align on account strategy and operations:
- JMS to jointly realize the technical and business success of the customers and to leverage their suite of services to drive adoption and value realization pre and post-go live
- Genesys Partners and Channel Managers to jointly align on adoption, retention, and innovation for the end customer
- Renewal leaders to drive strong forecasting and renewal practices that deliver high retention rates and growth of recurring revenue
- Sales leaders to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and drive incremental bookings
- Product Management to address product gaps and capture ideas
- Business Consulting to identify the value realization strategy
- Solution Consulting to define personalized adoption and expansion of new capabilities
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 8+ years experience in a CX-related field or relevant work experience in customer success
- Deep understanding and experience with Genesys products and services
- Deep vertical exposure in at least 1 industry (Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Healthcare, E-Commerce)
- 3+ years as a trusted advisor to senior-level executives
- Proven efficiency at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops with Senior and C–Level Executives
- Proven experience with executive summaries & customer success plans
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Able to demonstrate account expansion and consumption of services and innovation
- Consultative approach to understanding customer needs and challenges
- Experience and ability to build relationships high and wide within an account
- Thrive in a fast-moving and evolving environment
- Proven leadership qualities that unify and inspire cross-functional teams to meet the
changing needs of customers
- Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, CRM tools such
as Salesforce and Gainsight
Skills and Competencies
- This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The Principal Customer Success Manager must display leadership with Genesys, the customer, and partner teams who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Relationship Building
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience managing various stakeholder relationships to generate consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Collaboration and Communication
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (CxO, Senior Executives, Day-to-Day Operations Team).
- Analytical and Empathetic
- Translate data analysis into customer business impacts. Ability to translate insights from data into customer business impacts
- Active listener. Focuses on the person speaking with the intent of understanding the customers’ world
- Strong Product and Use case Knowledge:
- Understands how the adoption of products and services maps to key business outcomes. Ability to prescribe the adoption and use of product features/functionality and related services to the achievement of key customer business outcomes and contact center KPIs.
- Take Ownership
- Ensures Accountability. Holds self and others and account team accountable to meet commitments
- Plans and aligns. Plans and prioritizes the work of the account team to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Growth Mindset. Enjoys taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- How we Show Up
- Instills Trust. Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and having a deep understanding of the customer pain points
- Situational Adaptability. Adapts approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work-from-home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com