Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) & Third Party Lifecycle Management (TPRM) Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value from their signed agreements and vendors.
Gatekeeper has consistently achieved significant, profitable growth YoY with long-term customers including Ford, Accor, Roche, Telegraph, Autotrader, Tesco and Pokemon.
Due to our strong global growth, we are looking for an experienced and tech-savvy Customer Success Manager to join our talented and growing Customer Success team.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor, nurturing strong relationships and ensuring that our customers receive maximum value from our solution. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs and guaranteeing ongoing satisfaction throughout their journey.
You will closely monitor the health of our customer relationships, predicting and navigating challenges to offer solutions that increase retention and cross/up-sell opportunities.
You will play an important role in a tight-knit team to create new business processes, uncover opportunities and position yourself for success.
Note: This is a fully remote position, open to applicants based in Australia / New Zealand.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain Success Plans for your customers
- Maximise customer usage
- Increase their ROI
- Limit churn
- Conduct Business Reviews
- Growth Generation
- Identify expansion (cross-sell and upsell opportunities)
- Obtain referral leads
- Advocacy. Obtain:
- Public reviews
- Case Studies
- Drive customer satisfaction (Net Promoter Score)
- Use your in-depth knowledge of our product to identify the best features/functionality for each customer’s required outcomes
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ to provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them
- Write and update Standard Operating Procedures
- Respond to customer support queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Record key statistics including time recording to help optimise the CS function
- Do you have an empathetic, customer-focused mentality, with an incredible ability to listen, understand and support customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking startup?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
If this sounds like you then please read on….
- Proven account management experience with a focus on supporting strategic customer initiatives, expanding accounts, securing referrals driving NRR growth
- Experience in strategically managing a book of business, highlighting priority areas based on data
- Adept at learning new technologies and sharing your product knowledge effectively in a customer-facing environment
- Familiarity with the software as a service (SaaS), recurring revenue business model and how Customer Success is key to this
- Demonstrable concise communication in all mediums, verbal/video and written
- The ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Disciplined with a systems mindset and focus on never-ending improvement
- A lifetime learner with a sense of humour and a lust for life
- Hands-on experience implementing software is highly advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like – no more commutes
- Generous holiday policy
- Monthly healthy and wellbeing perk to cover health/dental insurance
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work
- Gatekeeper for Good: Match funding to support non-profit organisations in your local community
- Gatekeeper retreats
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we’d like to talk to you.
Gatekeeper offers a diverse and multicultural working environment, currently spanning 18 countries. We respect each other’s differences and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
A market-leading product, a skilled and supportive team and distinctive values make Gatekeeper a uniquely rewarding place to work.
We’re proud of the company we’re building and we’d love for you to be part of it.