At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
The Customer Success Manager or Client Outcomes Manager (COM) will be joining our fast-growing EMEA Customer Success team responsible for delivering massive value to our customers located across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. On a day to day basis, the COM manages client engagements and works in tight partnership with the Client to do the following:
- Set strategic direction in Client’s use of Gainsight to address business challenges via a prescriptive approach to Customer Success and Gainsight configuration best practices
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Client (“success criteria”)
- Hold Client and Gainsight accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Engage across the Client’s organization and works cross-functionally within Gainsight to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions
- Facilitates conversations with Clients through a variety of tactics, including Challenger methodology, to ensure the client is on track to seeing maximal value from the Gainsight product
- Ownership for outcomes including risk management and mitigation, client’s value realization, and Client & Gainsight’s mutual success
What You’ll Do
- Customer Consultation
- Work with new and existing Gainsight customers to provide onboarding, integration, education and documentation to drive long term customer success & value with Gainsight
- Strategically Configure, Test, Document, and educate both Gainsight and Customer resources on system design to ensure long term success
- Recommend best practice use case of Gainsight based on understanding of customer’s business, use cases, success criteria for getting value, and data
- Outcomes and Risk Management
- Remain up to date on Gainsight product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence through Chatter and Email, and via weekly 1:1s with your Manager
- Produce internal best practices and customer user stories to strengthen the implementation process for the Corporate customer segment
- Collaborate closely with Post-Sales team both in the US and in India
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the success of your customers, including Sales, Customer Marketing, and other Post-Sales functions
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of recent technical experience is required using technologies such as Salesforce or other CRM and handling technical support cases for a B2B SaaS company, etc.
- 4+ years of recent experience in Professional Services/Consulting/Customer Success
- Experience working with cross functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats; PowerPoint & Excel skills are a must
- Passion for customer success & excellence
- Passion for Gainsight Values of Golden Rule, Success for All and Childlike Joy
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
This role will be based in London, UK
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!