Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Head of Partner Success to come to join our global business. Reporting directly to General Manager and working closely with our Commercial Leadership team you will be accountable for implementing a partner-centric mode of operation and process to optimize partners’ profiles.
We’re growing fast, so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced business who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge, and wants to make a big impact.
Strategy & Planning
- Proactively lead the Partner Success team in EMEA through the implementation of a partner-centric mode of operation and processes
- Actively drive and develop strategies and approaches to drive growth and position Fresha as a market leader
- Inspire, drive, and motivate the team to perform their best every single day
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with our partners. Identify and connect with key partners to better understand their problems and find creative resolutions
- Communicate internally on the critical information gathered on the market to improve our approach to the market
- Work with cross-functional departments to align on goals and approaches that facilitate the achievement of key objectives. Communicate internally on the critical information gathered on the market to improve our approach to the market
- Use data-driven analysis to understand our competitive environment, identify key improvement areas, develop growth plans, and troubleshoot any performance gaps
- Effectively analyze reports, execute plans on increasing monetized revenue generated from partners in EMEA
- Meet key performance indicators around online bookings ratios, usage, retention, conversions, churn, monetization, and revenue
- Ensure positive partner experience through effective communication, swift resolution of partner inquiries and requests, sound decision-making, and problem solving
- Contribute to the development of new product features by collating merchant feedback received
- Identify development areas and coach each Senior PSM to optimize their effectiveness and individual/team performance
- Develop process flows to sync cross-department work and review the end-to-end partner life cycle
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and collaborate with sales to create additional value for merchants
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Minimum 3 years B2B commercial leadership experience in a SaaS, digital sales, online marketplace, or payments company managing 20+ staff
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record for target and KPI delivery
- Self-motivated, hungry for success with a desire to progress within a fast-paced, success-driven global business
- Analytical and very confident working with data
- Customer-centric/Customer obsessed
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- High work ethic
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the ability to effectively influence upwards
- Team player – must be happy to ‘roll sleeves up and assist the team whenever required
- Self-starter and highly proactive approach
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable with matters.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
Fresha is the world’s largest and top-rated booking platform for Beauty and Wellness trusted by millions of consumers worldwide.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, Fresha is used by 70,000+ businesses and 250,000+ professionals worldwide, booking over 500 million appointments. Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom with global offices located in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding from leading institutional investors to date.
Fresha allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace, while beauty and wellness businesses and professionals use an all-in-one platform to manage their entire operations with its intuitive accessible business software and financial technology solutions.
Our ecosystem gives merchants everything they need to run their business seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, beauty products inventory, and team management.
The consumer marketplace unlocks revenue potential for partner businesses by leveraging the power of online bookings and automated marketing through mobile apps and advanced integrations with major tech brands including Instagram, Facebook, and Google.