Customer Success Agent – NJ
Soar with Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and home ownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A relationship builder. We need you to build positive and pleasant relationships with our customers, whatever the circumstances, helping them feel secure and well-looked-after.
- A tech-savvy learner. We need you to know your way around a computer, be able to pick up new programs in a snap, and use organizational tools to support your efficiency and performance.
- A motivator. We need you to bring a “can-do” attitude and solutions-focused approach to this role, doing your best to help every customer and give them a great experience with Freedom.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Customer Service Representative
Freedom Mortgage is looking for a dynamic, passionate, and energetic Customer Service Representative to support our Call Center operations. The purpose of the role is to provide exceptional service to our customers, answering their queries, resolving their issues, and giving them a reason to smile when they think of Freedom! Our ideal candidate will be energetic and bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn, as well as being a great multitasker who is comfortable in a fast-paced work environment. Your communication skills must be top-notch, as you listen to, understand, engage with, and respond to customers – that includes over the phone, or via written communication like email or letter. You’ll need to bring patience and politeness as you explain policies and procedures to customers, while always keeping a close eye on confidentiality and data security.
What does the job look like?
As a Customer Service Representative, your daily duties will include…
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls, responding to customer requests within set time frames, and delivering an exceptional quality of service to every customer.
- Providing information and knowledgeable assistance by pulling up loan information and providing customers with the information they need quickly and accurately.
- Adhering to schedules, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and providing verbal and written responses to customers as required.
- Working as part of a dedicated team to explain policies and procedures to customers and find great solutions to their inquiries in a seamless and positive way.
- High School Diploma/GED
- One year of experience in Customer Service
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar with Us.
5 weeks of mandatory remote training provided/Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm EST
Work from home until further notice, equipment provided.
Shifts available from 8 am – 8 pm/Rotating Saturday 9 am-2 pm
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing independent full-service residential lenders in the country. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage is the #1 VA and #1 FHA (government-insured) lender in the U.S. in 2021, according to Inside Mortgage Finance Magazine.
Our mission is to foster homeownership for all consumers across America. Freedom Mortgage has approximately 13,500 employees nationwide, proudly servicing 1.4 million homeowners.
Freedom Mortgage is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO of Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey. Through Team Freedom Cares, the company’s employee engagement and philanthropic program, Freedom Mortgage also supports many other philanthropic initiatives, including combatting food insecurity.
Freedom Mortgage was recently named a Top Workplaces USA 2022 (and earned this honor in 2021). We have offices in suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named a Top Workplace multiple times! We also have large operating centers countrywide, including Beaverton, OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Plano, TX; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA
If you seek a vibrant work environment, a sense of community, top training, the opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and a reward and recognition program, look no further and apply to join Freedom Mortgage today.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants are encouraged to apply. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation. We offer a smoke-free workplace and a drug-free work environment. Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during our search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767 For more information on Freedom Mortgage visit www.FreedomMortgage.com or check us out on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, and Spotify. (To review additional honors Freedom Mortgage has received, visit https://www.freedommortgage.com/about/awards.)
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans