The purpose of the OSM role is to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer and business success criteria are achieved.
You will be passionate about ensuring the products are deployed in the correct way to achieve high adoption, customer engagement & retention, and an improved Customer Experience.
Your mission… should you choose to accept it #LI-LH1
- Develop onboarding project plan aligned to agreed requirements
- Leads project plan (BDM, AM/CSM, Finance, Operations) in customer onboarding
- Engage with stakeholders to build effective relationships that ensures Product Optimization.
- Take ownership for your own performance against deadlines and milestones and ensuring all goals are met.
- Assist Flight Centre Technology testing new technology or enhancements where required
Skills and experience (what makes a great Flightie!)
- Past experience in demonstrating and deploying Technology Products.
- Solid understanding Corporate Travel Market & available products.
- Ability to clearly communicate with business stakeholders or Corporate Customers
- Solutions focused and target driven
- Knowledge of Serko (desirable)
Why Choose Flight Centre (Because we’re awesome)
- A fun and connected culture, awards, conferences, national and global celebrations!
- Quarterly ‘buzz nights’ to celebrate with our people, recognise success and just have a great time!
- We actively encourage and support professional development and brightness of future #BOF
- An Inhouse health and wellbeing team providing free consultations, webinars, courses and global challenges!
- Free financial planning advice
- Discounted personal travel
- We’re a global company, with global opportunities – including the option to work overseas in the future if you need more travel in your life (who doesn’t!)
- Study, educational and volunteer leave!
- Multiple leave policies to meet your personal needs
- Employee engagement surveys
- Hybrid working model – 2 days in the office or fully remote
- Global share plan offered twice yearly!
About Flight Centre
Over the past 40 years, we’ve celebrated many important milestones and today, we are proud to an award-winning global travel retailer. This year we are SO proud to have been listed as a winner of the HRD’s 5* Employer of Choice Award!
Put simply, we’re a bunch of travel lovers looking for more travel lovers to join our family. So come and join our team of Flighties and help us open up the world to those who want to see.