A world where tech and people work collectively to make corporate travel simpler, faster, and easier.
Corporate Traveller is one of Flight Centre Travel Group’s (FCTG) most successful brands, globally. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end-to-end travel experience faster, simpler, and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision-makers, travelers, and bookers. We provide our customers with the perfect blend of personal, local service blended with our expert technology suite and the great choice and value which comes with being part of the FCTG family. For decades, we’ve been helping go-getter businesses grow through travel.
Corporate Traveller has offices across a global network that spans Australia, Canada, the USA, the UK, South Africa, and New Zealand. The brand has been part of the Flight Centre Travel Group for more than 26 years and is a key contributor to the ongoing strength of FCTG’s corporate travel division. Award-winning, forward-thinking, and fun to work for – this is a business for people who love travel, are team players, and our customer service oriented.
To learn more about Corporate Traveler please click HERE
About The Opportunity
As a Customer Success Manager at Corporate Traveller, you will be an integral element of post-implementation revenue generation. While collaboratively working toward the key goals of your customers, you will maintain and grow revenue streams by maximizing their overall value and expanding their adoption of Corporate Traveller and key partner products. As a Customer Success Manager, you will represent Corporate Travellers in a consultative way from a traveler through to the c-suite, demonstrating qualitative and quantitative value throughout their journey.
- Maintain 100% retention in assigned portfolio.
- Ensure portfolio is maximized by reducing bookings outside of the program.
- Ensure customers are under contract where possible and renewals are proactively processed
- Organic growth of portfolio through CT and 3rd party product adoption
- Gain referrals for new business opportunities
- Identify and act upon key risk factors, proactively managing the health of the portfolio
- Present relevant goals and opportunities through data analysis
- Utilize business reviews to present new and track current goals
- Maintain regular contact through email, phone, video, and face-to-face interactions
Experience & Qualifications
- Min 3 Years of Travel Industry Experience – Preferred
- Min 2 Years Customer Success Experience – Preferred
- Experience in managing a portfolio of customers and taking ownership – Preferred
- Exceptional communication & active listening skills – Essential
- Go-getter personality with a positive outlook – Essential
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding goals – Essential
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills – Essential
- Strong technical skills & comfort learning new software – Essential
Work Perks! – What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering – You’ll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Diversity Day: paid leave to observe a holiday or cultural celebration of your choice Annual Charity Trip
- DEI education
- Commitment to fair practices such as regular equity assessments and inclusive recruitment protocols
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, volunteering and fundraising
- Employee giving program
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Benefits include vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
Location – Vancouver, Canada
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then APPLY NOW.
This role can be performed onsite or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Centre Travel Group’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace that truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Applications close: Pacific Daylight Time