We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk, and maximize ROI.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring customers are successful using Flexera technology throughout the customer’s journey. A success manager works with the customer to drive the adoption of Flexera solutions shortening time to value. The ideal candidate for this role will possess the ability to manage multiple customers and Flexera solution areas to identify opportunities, reduce customer churn and promote customer advocacy.
- Success planning to understand the customer’s goals, and environment and monitor key performance indicators
- Onboard and enable customers with industry knowledge
- Advise customers on Flexera best practices
- Conduct Customer Business Reviews for strategic alignment
- Act as a customer advocate within Flexera highlighting customer priorities and ensuring customer product enhancements get appropriate visibility
- Surface voice-of-customer sentiment to Product Management within Flexera
- Hold status meetings with customers to answer questions, review open items, solicit and prioritize issues/enhancement requests
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and Flexera’s Development, Consulting, and Support organizations to answer questions and track resolution issues
- Serve as the primary escalation point of contact for customer questions and problems, escalating to senior management as appropriate
- Proactively assess the impact of future releases and communicate release notifications to the customer
- Deliver relevant webcasts and recordings to customers
- Support Sales representatives by proactively communicating customer issues and feedback, and identifying opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, or a related field
- Experience in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, or Account Management
- Ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and facilitate communication
- Demonstrate strong persuasive skills Maintain composure and focus under constant pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to sustain productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer-facing skills and ability to relay information with diplomacy
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and co-workers
- Proficiency in reporting popular reporting and analytics tools
- Software licensing, security, packaging, and deployment tool experience is a plus
- Ability to quickly grasp and become technically proficient in Flexera’s product suite
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft teams, Gainsight & Jira
- Strong knowledge of Open Source and familiarity working on Unix and Windows
Flexera is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.
We encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing [email protected].