We help businesses of all sizes simplify the way they make and receive payments. Our solutions enable businesses to automate, secure, digitize and control their payments. With market leadership in commercial fuel cards we operate in 80 countries employing more than 10,000 people globally.
FLEETCOR is ranked 26th on Forbes 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies and 107th on Forbes 2018 Growth Champion.
Growth and development opportunities, competitive salaries, life insurance, fuel discounts, and a generous wellbeing program (including gym membership and much more)! Based in Auckland, this is a rewarding opportunity to Assist in our ongoing growth as a business 2022 onwards.
The Customer Success Manager leads Fleetcor’s retention, early-life servicing and proactive account management activity across Australia and New Zealand.
Managing two teams, firstly a team of Customer Success Advisors whose focus is on our Early-Life Customers, ensuring they are are set up to ‘succeed’ through the rest of the customer lifecycle. Secondly, the Account Management team who is responsible for the retention of our customers after they transition from the care of the Customer Success Team via outbound campaigns to address churn risk and managing commercial negotiation and account closure requests.
Your core hours will be 10:30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday.
In this role you will;
- Drive staff retention & engagement
- Develop a team culture that foster team work, sharing ideas, best practice, high performance and ownership
- Achieve team KPI & Performance Objectives
- Identify & implement proactive campaigns over multiple channels to reduce attrition and maximize customer satisfaction
- Negotiate pricing and bundling by making offers of credits and/or discounts according to Commercial Policy
- Educate customers on active product features, service offerings, billing, charges and product value
- Compile & present daily, weekly and monthly reporting on retention & servicing performance
- Ensure resolution of account queries and service requests are actioned within SLA’s
- Support the wider CX team by freeing up agents and adjusting priorities
What you’ll get in return
- A real opportunity to pioneer, innovate and make a difference!
- Competitive Salary
- Fuel Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Work Anniversary Day Off
- Organization with ongoing incentives and a people focused culture
What makes FLEETCOR your next great career destination
Fast-growing, global, rewarding, fun, involved – at FLEETCOR, we are all of these and more. If you are an experienced and self-motivated professional who can perform at a high level, you will be rewarded. If you have great ideas, we want to hear them. If you want your career to grow at the same rapid pace as our organization, this is the place for you. Whatever your area of expertise, you can take it to the next level at FLEETCOR