Fiverr – Customer Success Manager
Do you have experience in client-facing roles? Looking to join a smaller team and build something amazing together?
Join our customer success team and help tech companies revolutionize their workforce by enabling them to rely on top freelance talents without all the financial, admin, and legal headaches.
About Fiverr Enterprise
1 in 3 Americans works on a freelance basis today. By 2025, only 40% of the workforce will be salaried employees. The world is changing, but companies are finding it hard to keep up.
Fiverr Enterprise offers a SaaS platform that makes it easy for companies to work with freelancers from all aspects (sourcing, onboarding, tracking, payments, and compliance), so your teams can focus on getting things done.
We help tech companies and agencies increase their productivity by enabling them to tap into the world’s most flexible workforce – the booming freelance economy – without the hassle and headaches that come with it.
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
- Onboard, Grow, and maintain our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collect and present customer feedback and insights via high touch relationships
- Learn our product inside and out and help your customers drive business outcomes
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their opportunity with our product/service and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success
- Collaborate with our Sales team to manage customers onboarding and growth
- Surface opportunities to expand existing accounts when it’s right for the customer
- At least 5 years of experience in account management or customer success roles in a SaaS B2B environment.
- Experience with global enterprise/corporate accounts management is a must!
- You have a track record of success in your current Account Management or Customer Success role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must!
- You’ve got strong technical knowledge
- You have experience in using data as a source of information and a backbone to reach success
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in the building stage of a nascent team
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
At Fiverr, we’re not about checklists. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements for this role but still feel passionate about the position and think you have the right skills and qualifications to excel at it, we want to hear from you.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.