Firstbase – Customer Success Manager
Remote work is the biggest workplace revolution in history. Nothing will deliver a higher quality of life upgrade in the next decade. The biggest challenge is in providing the core infrastructure that makes going remote easy for companies. Firstbase helps companies set up, manage, maintain, and retrieve all the physical equipment remote workers need to do great work at home.
We’re a small and fully distributed team, currently spanning from the US to Belgium and we take pride in our ability to function as an effective remote-first organization. We offer market-rate salaries (including equity), a home office (via Firstbase), insurance, as many books as you could ever hope to read, and a tight-knit group of people passionate about creating for the future of work.
About the Position
Our Customer Success Manager and members of the Customer Success team are responsible for managing and growing our largest customer accounts. You are committed to winning, making customers happy, and identifying and taking advantage of the untapped growth potential within our customer base.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the U.S. Salary Range: $80,000 – $95,000
- Full ownership of onboarding experience for new customers and customer contacts
- Transition new customers into the company seamlessly and create consistent processes across all customers
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with customers
- Ensure customer expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities within Firstbase’s existing customer base and assigned customer portfolio
- Develop best practices and process strategies that can be shared across the team
- Understand customer business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure the customer is able to fully leverage Firstbase to meet their operational goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check-in points with key customers
- Elicit customer feedback on products to then act as an internal advocate for our customers
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and escalate any areas of concern
- Own the renewal process end-to-end while maximizing retention outcomes
- BA/BS degree or similar university level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of customer relationship management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Track record of success in managing, retaining, and growing revenue across a broad book of customer accounts
- Superior customer service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with CRM and/or CS tools (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight)
- Leadership in developing world-class customer presentations/QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with tight deadlines
- Die-hard drive to make customers successful
We’re committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply regardless of your location, background, race, gender, sexual orientation or any other personally defining attribute. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap – you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.