Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We’re a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we’re on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We’ve raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you’re looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you’ve found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
This is your chance to help shape the future of our remote company. We believe that a strong Customer Success Team is the backbone of healthy business growth.
- You build a good relationship with your customers. You work closely with your customers, build relationships and make them happy users who will gladly recommend Filestage to others.
- You turn customers into experienced users. You help customers get the most out of Filestage software in training sessions via chat, e-mail, phone, webinars and video conferencing. Don’t worry, our customers are friendly and don’t bite 😉
- You proactively look for ways to make our customers even more successful. With your contribution to customer success, you improve the lives of creative people and project managers around the globe. You are committed to your clients and help them find pragmatic solutions and improve their workflow.
- You drive the growth of Filestage. You always have your feelers out and find opportunities to grow and expand in your clients’ companies and to further distribute Filestage software.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully-remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
● You enjoy connecting with people. You know the definition of empathy without checking Wikipedia and put it into practice daily.
● You’re passionate about customer success management. You have experience in customer success management or account management. Support or Sales experience is highly valued.
● You have business acumen and enjoy advising customers and consultative selling.
● You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
● You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
● You are fluent in English and French. Speaking German or Spanish is a plus.