Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company’s technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Customer Success Professional Services Team is responsible for leading the activation and post-activation for all Feedzai clients. We work cross-functionally across Feedzai and with our clients to collaborate and create seamless transitions throughout our client lifecycle. We take accountability, and ownership and are tenacious as we execute strategies to help our clients achieve success. The challenges we tackle are complex, but we don’t stop pushing forward until we overcome them. As a result, we’re empowered to spark change every day, influencing the trajectory of our company and ourselves.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will focus on overall client satisfaction, and have strategic goals of delivering value to the customer and Feedzai by improving retention, renewals, and adoption rates in line with our success strategy.
- Deliver Feedzai’s success strategy in line with the defined success framework & regional coverage model;
- Build and maintain strong internal networks across the Sales, Support, Services, and Product organizations, partnering with these teams to deliver the best possible solution(s) & service(s) to our customers;
- Build strategic relations with our customers by providing proactive customer contact from point of sale and maintaining regular engagement cadence throughout the customer journey;
- Establish Customer Success plans, building on value proposition(s) developed during the sale, that outline the customer’s business goals & priorities;
- Maximize the value of Feedzai solutions for the customer and provide a vital internal feedback loop by engaging and coordinating relevant Feedzai functions to drive improvements and share success stories;
- Oversee the post-sales journey process as customers move from implementation to production. Work with our Professional Services, Implementation Partners, and Customer Support teams to ensure customers have been appropriately trained and that we are effectively tracking & reporting against the adoption of solutions from point of launch;
- Recognize & communicate the value additional Feedzai solutions will bring to customers, in line with their strategic priorities; Ensure Sales are aware of x-sell & up-sell opportunities and work in partnership to deliver.
- Actively manage accounts to monitor customer health and identify risks proactively. Orchestrate resolution process for escalations, working with & mediating internal teams to track, manage and resolve these in a timely and professional manner;
- Communicate process/ tools/ systems improvement opportunities to the Customer Success Operations team;
- Embody and celebrate customer centricity: contribute to internal knowledge sharing and enablement sessions within the Customer Success team and the wider business;
You Have & Know-how:
- Experience in a customer-facing role (consulting, customer support, account management) that includes issue resolution & relationship management;
- Passion for delivering success for customers, embodying a customer-centric mindset, and striving to deliver excellence at every opportunity;
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to challenge, negotiate, influence, and persuade stakeholders;
- Ability to work autonomously, take ownership & accountability;
- Organizational skills (prioritization, multi-tasking, and adaptability);
- Project Management skills including strong reporting capability;
- Commercial & Business Acumen – understand & speak to business drivers;
- Advanced proficiency in English and French (both written and verbal) is required.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for delivering our product to our clients. This includes education, configuration, solution development, and risk strategy to enable our clients to address their pain points. We collaborate with our clients to ensure they have the right solution, build out a strategy and training plan for them, and then support them through each phase of our client lifecycle. We grow at a fast clip and believe no challenge is too big or too small. Therefore, we have an open environment that encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. Join Us!
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can’t wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.