exponentia – Customer Success Manager
Exponentia.ai is an AI tech organization with a presence across India, Singapore, the Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting-edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future. We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision-making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are rapidly expanding across machine learning, Data Engineering, and Analytics functions.
Exponentia.ai has developed long-term relationships with world-class clients such as PayPal, PayU, SBI Group, HDFC Life, Kotak Securities, Wockhardt, and Adani Group amongst others.
One of the top partners of DataBricks, Azure, Cloudera (leading analytics player), and Qlik (leader in BI technologies), Exponentia.ai has recently been awarded the ‘Innovation Partner Award’ by Qlik and “Excellence in Business Process Automation Award” (IMEA) by Automation Anywhere.
Get to know more about us at http://www.exponentia.ai and https://in.linkedin.com/company/exponentiaai
Customer Success Manager – Insurance shall be responsible for Driving Data, Analytics, and AI-related thought leadership and managing project implementation in the Insurance segment.
Prioritizing use cases for industry segments, building relationships with client stakeholders to shape up new projects, and providing support.
Coordination with technical delivery practices for successful execution.
Over the period, the role shall be responsible for the revenue growth across the client accounts and may graduate into a P & L management role.
Experience and Skills
· Min 5+ years of experience in developing value propositions for business Intelligence, advanced analytics, machine learning, and data engineering in the Insurance domain
· Min 4 years of delivery experience with IT consulting organization.
· Proficient in creating compelling value propositions, building a business case, writing whitepapers, and demonstrating thought leadership
· Must have exposure to multiple stacks used for implementation – MSBI and Azure are preferred.
· Experience with analytics team/competency building, Ability to work independently if required
· Experience in the Insurance domain
· Exposure to domestic/ international markets is required
· Excellent presentation skills and relationship management skills
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with employees across levels within the organization.
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
· MBA from a well-recognized institute
Work Location: Mumbai