Director of Customer Success – Socius Marketing – REMOTE (US/Canada)
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Director of Customer Success to focus on our Socius Marketing Brand. Socius Marketing, an EverCommerce company, is a full-service digital marketing firm that is consistently one of the fastest growing companies based in the Tampa Bay area. We offer tremendous growth opportunities to motivated individuals.
We are looking for someone to lead and drive the customer success strategy and operations for the organization. This involves developing and executing initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty, maximizing the value derived from customer relationships, and leading a team of customer success professionals. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, analyze customer data to identify trends and opportunities, and stay up-to-date with industry best practices to continuously improve the customer experience. Your ultimate goal is to help the company achieve its objectives while ensuring its customers achieve success through the use of our products and services.
- Develop and implement a customer success strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives
- Drive customer adoption and usage of the company’s digital marketing solutions
- Lead a team of customer success managers to deliver outstanding customer experiences and results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and marketing, to ensure customer needs are being met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to ensure their success and satisfaction
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and opportunities to improve customer experiences and outcomes
- Develop and implement processes and metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of customer success initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in customer success to continuously improve the customer experience
- 8+ years of customer success experience in the digital marketing industry
- Strong background in developing and evolving customer success processes
- Proven track record of developing and executing customer success strategies that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team of customer success professionals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer-centric mindset
- Ability to analyze customer data and make data-driven decisions to improve customer experiences and outcomes
- Experience with customer success tools and technologies, and preferably with Salesforce, Service Cloud, and NetSuite Zone Advanced Billing.
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $125K – $145K USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!