EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our pulseM brand. pulseM focuses on the Customer Experience market primarily focused on the home services market with some presence in the fitness space.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for providing a world-class customer experience, promoting customer loyalty, facilitating adoption, and ensuring that our customers are successfully deploying pulse, which has built the #1 reputation management platform for the home services industry.
We are a very transparent and honest group of people. Everyone truly enjoys what they do. We are a collaborative group that loves working as a team and we start every day with a smile. Communication is a very important aspect of our every day. We love cutting-edge technology and we are not scared to explore new frontiers. Everyone is a nerd – tech nerds, support nerds, and sales nerds. We are seeing explosive success in a market that technology has often left behind, and feel proud to be helping services businesses grow.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and driven Customer Success professional looking to make an impact. You are a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. Your professional demeanor would immediately gain the respect and trust of our service business owner clients. Since you will be responsible for the customer success and retention needs of our clients, you’ll need to love helping customers succeed and finding the “win-win” outcome in any customer interaction.
- Proactive outreach to your portfolio of members by phone and email; impeccable communication is required
- Managing churn, or accounts that ask to cancel service
- Lead web conference training sessions for members
- Schedule and lead check-in meetings for existing members needing ongoing training
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue with existing members
- Suggest ways to improve our membership experience processes (and implement them!)
- Collaborate with sales, our member communication team, production, and other functions, ensuring cohesive communications to our members
- Meet team goals & OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar customer support or customer success role with a SaaS company
- Obsession with a world-class customer experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A growth mindset
- Desire to be part of an agile team
- Customer service orientation – you love helping people
- Not afraid of a little healthy competition – be it with your teammates or with yourself
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great on the phone – friendly, empathetic, a good listener
- Salesforce and Excel experience is a plus
- Bonus points if you have experience in marketing, sales, or the Software / SaaS industry
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The target base compensation for this position is $60k USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!