The Director of Customer Success will bring customer-facing experience and help build, lead, and grow a high performing team of Customer Success Managers. Customer Success Managers will support our customers through development of key relationships and partnerships and be responsible for delivering value and outcomes, driving adoption, influencing expansion and renewals, and cultivating customer advocacy.
The Director will build scalable and repeatable process to manage the Customer Success lifecycle through playbooks, best practices, and industry benchmarks. You will work collaboratively with Sales, Account Management, Solution Consultants, Operations, Professional Services, Marketing and Product Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate joint success plans with customer stakeholders and Epsilon teams to define business outcomes with mutually agreed upon ROI benefits
- Develop objectives and key results, activities, and milestones to deliver the Success Plan
- Identify key risks and barriers and own risk management and mitigation
- Hold customers and Epsilon teams accountable to delivering outcomes and results
- Develop and publish content on best practices, case studies, and benchmarks
- Revamp customer experiences by catering to stakeholder personas and providing consultative thought leadership through workshops, training sessions, and rich content
- Assess client landscape for additional value and groom organic expansion opportunities
- Cultivate and promote customer advocacy through Net Promoter Score (NPS), Voice of the Customer (VOC), and product councils.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience using and integrating a CSM Technology platform into the rhythm of the business
- Demonstrated success at building, growing, training, and leading a high-performing CSM team
- Proven experience in building strong relationships at Senior Management / Executive levels
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve objectives and key results
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written
- Performance management and talent development strength Build strong, long-term relationships with senior level key customer stakeholders through proactive and constant communication anticipating needs and catering to them through a tailored approach
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Strategy
- 14+ years in customer success or business consulting (preferred within Brand, Agency or independent consulting firm)
- 10+ years leading and managing teams including performance cycles, employee satisfaction, and career success plans.
- Experience working at a technology company, preferably within a SaaS model is highly desirable
- Prior Marketing / Advertising / Data Platforms / Loyalty Experience is a plus
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.