Elevate Security – Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident. We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape.
Elevate Security is looking for a passionate Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing team, and partner with our customers. Our customers use our products to drive security behavior change, leveraging the latest advances in behavioral science and data analytics. You will join our small team of Customer Success Managers. You will work remotely supporting clients from varied US time zones.
What you’ll be doing
At Elevate Security, we believe that our customers’ success is our success. We are true partners with our customers from the point of sale through multiple successful renewals. Our customer team works across the company to ensure that our customers’ interests are considered at each step in the development and sales cycle.
As a Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will partner with customers to reduce their human risk by utilizing our identity, engagement, and control modules. You’ll be collecting and analyzing data and feedback and turning this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feeding into the product roadmap. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more.
- Act as the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and professional services team to configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Responsible for renewals and working closely with our sales team on expansion opportunities
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into product, marketing, and sales processes
What we’re looking for
We’d love to hear from you if several of the following describes you:
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in the Cyber Security industry
- 5+ years of enterprise account management experience.
- You’ve built and maintained relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- You’ve worked with and managed various internal and external stakeholders
- You’ve worked in the security field
Skills and Qualifications
- Cyber security acumen and experience supporting security products and services
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can do” attitude
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talents.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission-driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- We’re remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds