We are ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek empowers IT Service Providers to bring complex Hyperautomation technologies to 200M+ small and medium-sized clients with no-code tools, MSPs-centric support, and disruptive business models. With customers ranging from boutiques and newcomers in the automation-as-a-service industry to established market players like Xerox, Compasso, and Ricoh, ElectroNeek provides best-in-class services including ultimate GTM support by the vendor.
We are currently seeking a Head of Customer Success to join our team and help us continue our rapid scaling.
As the Head of Customer Success for ElectroNeek, you will be responsible for managing a team of 7 Customer Success Managers (CSMs), overseeing an existing customer base of over 200 Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and helping us grow the CSM team to cover 800+ MSPs in the next two years (with a goal of 350+ by the end of 2023 and 800+ by the end of 2024). Driving growth and retention metrics will be the top of your priorities and the main goal for cooperation with the CPO, VP of Sales. The Customer Success Director will report directly to the VP of Customer Support.
With the ElectroNeek platform, you can assist MSPs in launching their Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiatives, creating software robots for internal use, preparing for generating revenue by selling productized use cases to existing customers and developing go-to-market strategies using the business blueprints provided on the platform.
Join us in propelling MSPs to new heights with RPA!
- Build and manage a team of Customer Success Managers that work on increasing the company products’ adoption and usage, as well as improving the business growth potential for our customers.
- Implement the product-usage-driven CSM approach and the practice of in-deep analysis of the product-usage statistics.
- Manage and track MSPs’ progress through journey stages, from onboarding to scaling, with a plan for how each account will reach the next stage in the journey.
- Build and further develop the set of technical activities to be delivered by the CSM at different stages in order to boost product usage on the customers’ side.
- Impeccably maintain and oversee the Success Tech Stack (Planhat, Salesforce), ensuring tasks and commitments are fulfilled, zero overdue, and actual client data is captured.
- Maintain a clear customer base segmentation based both on product usage level and business status.
- Create the set of activities and deliverables relevant to each segment of the customer base.
- Develop the best practice for tech growth analysis and coach the CSM on deeply diving into statistics to adapt their communication and plans accordingly.
- Own overall relationships with assigned accounts and oversee day-to-day relations, as well as periodic formal business reviews with selected MSPs.
- Develop deep relationships with our MSPs by understanding their business goals and acting as a trusted thought leader and advisor to enable MSPs to leverage ElectroNeek to achieve their targets.
- Own and manage Planhat, our Customer Success Platform. Define Segments structure, suggest changes in data we are tracking and field management process, define recommended task & status update structure.
- Maintain, own, and leverage all relevant MSPs metrics, as tracked in our PRM system, and share with leadership and key stakeholders. You know and understand NRR, Upsell, and Retention and are ready to learn new performance metrics.
- Own and maintain the Knowledge Base in Confluence, structuring materials and creating guidelines for operational progress and new team members’ onboarding.
- Own the team coaching and training processes to deliver top results.
- Measure and track team performance indicators and progress.
- Engage cross-functionally with Finance, Product, Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineering, and Support teams to ensure MSPs growth and renewals.
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success or Account Management (manager role), responsible for clients’ operations.
- 5+ years’ experience in the SaaS Software industry.
- Experience with the MSPs market will be an advantage for candidates.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Experience managing relationships via systems.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
- You’ve worked in a fast-growing tech startup. You know exactly what that entails.
- Fluent English, a second language will be a plus.
- Ready for remote work: a quiet place with high-speed Internet, PC/Laptop (OS: Windows 10/11 Pro/Mac), and headset.
- A fantastic compensation plan for overperformance. If you’re with us on the mission to break records, you’re going to earn a commensurate recompense.
- Significant depth of industry experience in our leadership team, and a deep-seated desire to share this hard-won knowledge. If you bring the effort, we’ll help you every step of the way with the roadmap.
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues.
- Opportunity to work with an internationally-distributed team.
- Paid time off and vacation.
- Stock Option Plan.