At Elastic, we see endless possibilities in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Our customer base is quickly expanding and so is our Customer Success Group (CSG)! CSG is looking for Customer Success Managers (CSM) who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
CSMs are accountable for customer adoption, measurable outcomes, customer satisfaction, and creating true customer advocacy. We drive a thriving community of users by enabling and training our customers as well as nurturing our users through their entire journey.
- Driving Customer Adoption – Inspect customer adoption issues and run specific plans to increase adoption health where required to ensure that all customers are wildly successful with the “Elastic” platform
- Delivering Value-Based Outcomes – Tie adoption health to renewals and ensure value is being delivered so customers can quantify and support their investment
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor – Establish “trusted advisor” relationships with the management and technical teams on the customer side while working seamlessly with our account team to extend “Elastic” reputation and position as a vendor.
- Supporting Account Expansion – Partner with Sales with Account Planning to identify expansion opportunities and ensure we realize the expansion sales potential within your portfolio
- Leading Success Reviews- Build a strategic roadmap for every customer that defines how they should consume and adopt “Elastic” products to meet their desired outcomes
What you bring along:
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success, Presales Engineering, Architecture, or Consulting
- Cloud Certified
- Elastic Certification is a plus!
- Prior experience in a consultant role where your customer’s growth was achieved primarily through continuously delivering value
- Experience with building customer relationships across organizations from C-level to end-user
- A strong passion for Elastic and user experience and customer satisfaction
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness, appropriate interpersonal styles, and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities
This role is distributed/remote, open to all locations in the United States with a preference to NYC
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with a great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- A generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with a minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
The typical starting Total Cash Compensation range for new hires in this role is between $153,500 and $211,200, which consists of a Base Salary or a Base Salary plus a Target Commission, depending on the specific role. The Base Salary offered may vary depending on factors including skills and experience.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in Elastic’s equity plan as well as a range of health & well-being, retirement savings, and other benefits within a holistic total rewards offering.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
We welcome individuals with disabilities and strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all individuals. To request accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email [email protected] We will reply to your request within 24 business hours of submission.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view the posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.