Druva enables cyber, data, and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at-scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption.
Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud.
Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Agents, Professional Services Consultants, and Customer Operations – all working together as part of our Global Customer Services team to help our customers adopt Druva and create the most reliable data protection service in the world.
The GCS team at Druva helps customers solve real, technical problems while retaining and expanding the revenue streams that help the company invest in the future of our cloud-based services for companies around the world.
We believe that putting our people first and fostering a creative, exciting, and stimulating environment is a prerequisite to achieving and surpassing our commercial goals.
Customer Success Manager
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Druva’s core Mid-market and SMB customers. You will bring great organizational skills, product knowledge, and project management, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with Druva’s services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present to customers the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You’ll be expected to meet and exceed the goal for net retention (both retention and expansion). You’ll do this while tracking, analyzing, and communicating key metrics and business trends (such as deployment, adoption, and business reviews) as they relate to the global Customer Success strategy. This is a cross-functional role, working closely with Product, Professional Services, Customer Support, and other teams to close the feedback loop on customer and market needs
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the customer internally
- Do technical reviews of customer infrastructure and make recommendations that will help customer to use our products optimally
- Work with your account teams to plan and execute long-term account plans to facilitate retention and growth via product and new business unit expansion
- Manage the proactive customer life cycle leading to a high rate of renewal and growth
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Identify and mitigate risk in customer accounts
- Work cross-functionally with Professional Services, Product, Support, Marketing, and other teams to resolve customer business issues and work towards their stated goals
- Manage customer feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams
- This role needs working in US Shifts – Please apply only if that works for you.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside your company and within your customer accounts
- Experience with sales, project management, account portfolio planning, and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with Salesforce/GainSight knowledge
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews
- Experience in generating expansion opportunities and securing references from your portfolio will be a great advantage