Technical Customer Success Manager (German)
Customer Success | Dublin, Ireland, Ireland Remote and Germany Remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Technical Customer Success Manager, “TCSM”, is the primary technical contact for accounts that have Enterprise Premier Support and are entitled to a designated support engineer. The TCSM acts as a trusted advisor, partnering with DocuSign’s most strategic customers to achieve their technical outcomes by supporting technical issues, providing technical guidance, working to improve uptime, and grow customer consumption through technical enablement.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to a TCSM Manager and is designated Flex.
• Manage and cultivate the technical relationship and communication with an assigned stack of Enterprise Premier accounts
• Drive resolution of complex technical issues including issue troubleshooting, escalation, regression testing, and performance monitoring
• Develop and maintain an exceptionally high level of product knowledge in order to provide best in class technical support and guidance
• Deliver a portfolio of proactive technical services to our customers, including guidance on existing and upcoming Agreement Cloud services, technical health assessments, integration optimization consulting, and a regular cadence of communication on technical milestones
• Interface with internal/external groups for problem resolution and issue escalation including C-level positions
• Act as the “voice of the customer” inside DocuSign cross-functionally
• Ensure consistent delivery of all Enterprise Premier Support program components
• Participate in special projects, as required, under general supervision that enhances the quality or efficiency of the TCSM Team and support services
• Some flexibility for “off hours” work, including but not limited to customer Go-Live support, rotational on-call shifts, and all-hands initiatives.
• Work with sales partners to identify upsell and growth opportunities within assigned accounts
• Advocate and evangelize the Enterprise Premier Support program
Travel as necessary (10-20%)
• Bachelor of Science degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
• 5+ years of SaaS troubleshooting experience in a Technical Support capacity
• Experience troubleshooting in a web-based environment including HTTP, JSON, IIS, HTML, and CSS
• Log analysis experience using network tools such as Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles Proxy, browser developer tools or similar
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, excellent organizational skills and superior time management skills
• Effective communication skills with audiences that include customers, peers, internal stakeholders and executive presence
• Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Expertise with reporting using Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint to an executive audience
• German language required
• 8+ years of related experience; Lead/Senior or SME position preferred
• Enterprise Account Management experience
• Subject Matter Expert for at least one vertical across DocuSign technologies
• Experience of DocuSign product range or integrations
• Thorough understanding of Enterprise technical infrastructure (networking, access management, server/web technologies, security and industry compliance)
• Effective troubleshooting regular expressions, debugging code and/or complex data validation rules
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and/or projects concurrently
• Proven ability to independently learn new technologies and become productive within a short time
• Extensive experience showing ability to support technical decisions and trade-offs based on business needs
• Mentorship experience
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected].