Diverse Lynx – Vice President of Customer Success
Our IT consulting organization is seeking a Vice President of Customer Success to drive and maintain successful customer relationships. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the account team, providing strategic guidance to ensure that client needs are met, and representing the clients’ objectives. As the Vice President of Customer Success, you will be responsible for building a trusting relationship with clients’ C-suite, partnering with clients on shaping their roadmap, and identifying co-innovation opportunities. As a senior leader in the Customer Success team you will engage in initiatives throughout the organization focused on NPS, customer advisory boards, innovation councils, client insights, and other related programs designed to maximize Company’s contribution to helping our customers grow and transform.
- Champion customer success initiatives, guiding team to deliver actionable and sustainable solutions.
- Ensuring high NPS scores for assigned customers, being the evangelist for customer success through the introduction of continuous improvement plans, business transformation opportunities, POC collaboration, and strategic industry partnerships.
- Build a trusting relationship with CIO and C-Suite, and partner with leadership to shape innovation and transformation roadmaps.
- Develop account-level expertise with a deep understanding of assigned account objectives and inner workings.
- Stay current with relevant industry and account-related news and incorporate that knowledge into account strategy.
- Provide leadership and structure in ambiguous situations, and design effective processes to meet client and company needs.
- Drive translation of strategic plans and roadmaps into specific actions, to create and execute plans to achieve objectives.
- Develop a positive customer experience, fosters relationships, and support brand loyalty in various client and industry forums.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or a related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
- 20+ years of industry experience, at least 5 years as Executive Director or above.
- Deep industry knowledge in one or more industry domains; manufacturing, life sciences & services, energy & utilities, or banking financial services & insurance.
- Working knowledge of companies’ strategy, planning, and governance activities such as roadmaps, budget planning, compliance, and board meetings.
- Proven track record of managing business stakeholders and delivering on business commitments.
- Working knowledge of relevant concepts and technologies; digital/cloud, enterprise systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, JDE, CRM, HRM), data & analytics for an off-shore and near-shore service provision model.
- Excellent executive presence, able to connect and communicate effectively with the C-suite.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build consensus.
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 35%.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels of the company.