Digital Realty’s Customer Operations team is the front line for all things pertaining to our customer’s experience. In the Customer Success Manager role, you will be tasked with providing high-touch, white glove service to some of our largest customers. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong working knowledge of Data Center Operations, exert a strong executive presence, and be comfortable interacting with Sr. Leaders from the world’s largest companies on a regular basis.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the daily site operation, including the creation and modification of site operating procedures
- Contribute to the creation of change management tickets, creation of timely incident reporting, site maintenance, and repairs/inspections to help ensure Digital Realty’s data center operations achieve the highest level of availability.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot site mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to respond to unplanned events without immediate supervision.
- Ability to efficiently complete rounds/inspections and detect anomalies during those rounds.
- Develop or improve SOPs for site-specific equipment.
- and many more…
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, IT/Engineering, or a related field from a 4-year accredited university
- 5-7 Years’ Operations Experience, preferably working within Tech, Telecom, Network Operations or a related field
- Strong Understanding of Data Center Ops (e.g. – Fire Safety, Mechanical, Electrical) and the ability to understand customer needs
- Familiarity with systems such as SAP, Yardi, Salesforce, DCIM, ServiceNow (Preferred but not required)
A bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world’s leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation, and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business put us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 50 metros across 26 countries and six continents.
A bit about our Digital Team
Our multilingual, proactive, and technically minded Customer Service Center provides a vital 24/7 connection between our global customers and local engineers. From taking system requests from customers and allocating engineering tasks to monitoring the overall progress, we make sure our customers continuously receive the best service.
What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who works together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you’ll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things, and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.