What we do at Detectify
The fear of cyber threats should never stand in the way of digital greatness. That is why we are changing the fundamentals of how cyber security works. We collaborate with ethical hackers to build a powerful platform that automates and scales crowdsourced vulnerability research.
For us, security is not just about protecting what you have but more so a tool to achieve what you want. At Detectify, your opinion and ideas matter. You belong to a dedicated, driven, and forever curious team that recognizes the power of knowledge sharing and challenging the status quo.
We value diversity of minds, different backgrounds, and perspectives. We are all here because we want to make a positive impact in the world. If you are collaborative and passionate about what you do, then you too could be a Detectifyer.
The Customer Success Team
We manage client relationships and make sure that our clients are making the most out of our products, and we are there to help them if they run into trouble.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Engineer in Stockholm. You will be the second engineer to join our Customer Success team in Stockholm, and will work closely with our Customer Success Managers based in both Stockholm and Boston.
What you’ll get to do
Our customers include some of the largest, most high-profile tech companies in the world. Working with both their developers and higher management, you will cultivate a partnership with our Customer Success Managers to help customers adopt Detectify’s unique suite of security products.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
- Acting as a trusted partner, you will use your knowledge of the Detectify products and web and cloud technologies to find the best fit for the customers’ desired use case, and support them through the implementation and adoption phases of the customer journey.
- Likewise, you will help customers understand any issues they might be facing with our products, and work together to troubleshoot and solve them. Our aim is to obtain the highest customer satisfaction at every stage of the customer journey!
- You will develop your security knowledge and help our customers assess their vulnerabilities, giving them hands-on advice on how to remediate their findings.
- You will continuously push to develop the processes within the Customer Success team to meet customer demands and will stay on top of new security practices, trends, and technologies and bring them into your work with customers.
- You will be an advocate for Customer needs cross-departmentally to product and engineering teams.
- You will also find an abundance of chances to contribute with your expertise by e.g. writing technical content for internal or external publications, hosting webinars or seminars, or coming up with completely new ideas on how to spread knowledge about information security best practices.
Skills & Requirements
Who you are
We think you are a technical expert with great problem-solving and relationship skills and want to move into a role that offers ample opportunities for coaching and project/process management.
You should have:
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, or Customer Success Engineer
- An understanding of dynamic web applications — if you haven’t built one at work, you’ve done it at home. You understand frontend concepts and have some knowledge about frontend and backend languages, as well as scripting in Python.
- Proficiency with the most common cloud services on AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience in working with APIs as a consumer, even better if you have built one.
Nice to have:
- Previous knowledge of web application security
- Experience being a part of the SDLC in an agile environment, e.g. as a developer or sysop
So, what do you think?
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about security! Go hack yourself!
This position is for the Stockholm office. We offer remote working, with access to our office in central Stockholm. We think you should be able to work from anywhere but for tax reasons, we need you to be located in Sweden, and we are more than happy to help you relocate.
We are a diverse company and English is our corporate language. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.