The CSM is responsible for renewing existing SaaS contracts, identifying new business and expansion opportunities, maintaining/exceeding quota levels for both renewal and expansion efforts, providing customer assistance for requests, inquiries, and training needs with varying degrees of difficulty, escalating customer issues to Support and other internal teams at Deltek.
The CSM typically reports to a Team Lead, Manager, or Sr Manager within the Customer Success SaaS organization.
• 2+ years of experience in sales, a customer service field, or equivalent experience
• Strong, problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service and relationship development skills
• Strong verbal/telephone and written/electronic communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Enthusiastic, hard-working, and pleasant attitude
• Strong computer and internet skills, including MS Office, internet research
• Able to work extended hours (to cover various US time zones)
• Strong listening skills for the purpose of obtaining the maximum information from customers, generating customer interest, and closing renewals
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to varying situations and personalities
• Self-motivated and proactive team member, who will utilize time efficiently, share knowledge, and be receptive to others’ ideas and feedback
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, that will enable the remote sale of products and services, as well as internal information-sharing
• Organizational skills and computer competency that will facilitate customer and business tracking, follow-up, and team coverage
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global enterprise software and information solutions provider for project-based businesses. More than 30,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries worldwide rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue. www.deltek.com
Applicant Privacy Notice
Deltek is committed to the protection and promotion of your privacy. In connection with your application for employment with us at Deltek, it is necessary for us to collect, store and use information about you (“Personal Data”) to administer and evaluate your application. We are the “controller” of the Personal Data you provide us and will process any such Personal Data in accordance with applicable law and the statements contained in this Employment Candidate Privacy Notice.