We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 150+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of the accelerating global talent market by offering global teams all the tools needed to hire, manage, pay, and scale at rocket speed.
And speaking of scale, Deel has officially raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel – the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Help new customers with onboarding and successful deployment during their first 30-60 days on the Deel platform
- Becoming an expert user of the Deel platform to train customers and provide credible guidance on features and functionality
- Partner with internal teams, including Sales, Support, Operations, Product, and Engineering, to deliver the best customer experience
- Suggest ideas for optimizing customer onboarding workflows through process improvements and product automation
Some key qualifications
- At least 2-5 years experience in a Customer Onboarding or Customer Success role supporting a B2B SaaS product
- Focused, action-oriented, and always anticipating next steps: a natural project manager
- High attention to detail and can design an organized, effective onboarding plan and schedule for clients
- Enjoy teaching others, be it a customer or a colleague
- Customer obsessed and have significant experience building customer relationships
- Team player, and enjoy working on a diverse team.
- Driven, think on your feet, and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members.
- Based in the Latam region (or time zone)
Bonus points if you
- Have experience working with clients and team members from multiple countries and across multiple time zones
- Have experience working on a remote team
- Have experience working at a high growth start-up or scale-up
- Have Fintech or HRtech experience
- Are multilingual
At Deel, our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
- $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
- FlexWork – you choose where you work – from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or through our WeWork global membership program
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful – the work does. At Deel, we’re building technology and products to engage the ever-changing global workforce and to ensure businesses may hire anyone anywhere. While you’re building for our customers, we’re building for you.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.