Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,200 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Drive Dataiku’s growth as part of our Customer Success team
The Dataiku Customer Success Manager is responsible for serving a portfolio of large enterprise accounts. This position proactively works with a broad set of stakeholders to illustrate the value delivered through Dataiku’s software & services. The Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other Dataiku teams and partners to exceed customer expectations. This individual’s performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, expansion & retention.
For Colorado-based roles: This position has an estimated minimum annual salary of $140,000, plus opportunities for equity. Dataiku offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include discretionary cash compensation through Dataiku’s incentive compensation program. Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits for the position, will be at Dataiku’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, the qualifications of the candidate and other relevant business considerations. Dataiku also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
In this role, you’ll help the team:
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts including some of the world’s leading organizations in industries such as financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals, transportation, manufacturing and technology
- Gain an understanding of client’s use cases and desired business outcomes and help a large number of licensed users achieve these goals via Dataiku’s Product & Services
- Help clients translate the business use cases they’re trying to crack into data science solutions
- Partner with Dataiku Implementation Managers and Data Scientists to ensure successful deployment and engagement with Dataiku
- Provide guidance to customer organizations on how to leverage Dataiku to implement data science projects from design to production
- Implement customer engagement strategies including consistent Executive Business Reviews
- Leverage Customer Health analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks
- Collaborate with Dataiku’s Sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed, interacting with Customer Support, escalating customer issues as needed and identifying solutions/resources
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow library of customer testimonials
- Inform customers of Dataiku’s Product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to Dataiku’s Product team
- Stay current customers on Dataiku’s products, competitive landscape & data science trends
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team methodologies
You may be a good fit for the role if you have:
- Passion for serving large organizations and for data science
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts and IT
- Working knowledge of databases and big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark preferred
- Validated results in prior role
- At least 5-15 years of prior account management, customer success, consulting experience, preferably within enterprise software or data science
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (post Covid)
- Increased depth & breadth of product adoption across customer accounts
- Identification of additional revenue opportunities for Dataiku Sales team
- High revenue retention with limited churn & downsells
- Verifiable customer proof points, references and case studies across customer portfolio
- High NPS & Customer Satisfaction score
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]